CBS Pulls the Plug on 3 lbs : TV Series Finale Podcast #13

3lbs on CBS has been canceledCBS has a big problem on Tuesday nights as yet another dramatic series bites the dust. Is the Stanley Tucci medical drama 3 lbs on life support or is it D.O.A.? Tune in to find out!

To receive future podcasts automatically, be sure to subscribe using this RSS feed or click here to subscribe via iTunes.

Tamara February 12, 2007 at 6:09 pm

Here is another example of bad judgment by the network!!!! Do these people watch tv?

Need new stuff on the air…like 3LBS.

Theresa January 9, 2007 at 8:57 pm

The networks don’t care about good shows. All they are interested in is the fake, reality and sitcom type shows.

Those are the shows that should be canceled.

Pam January 3, 2007 at 9:37 pm

I can’t believe 3 lbs is being cancelled. My husband and I work just commenting on how this was one of the best new shows tv had to offer. Who is making these decisions???

Sonya December 31, 2006 at 6:09 pm

The world of tv is so STUPID.I have found that when a group of people like a show then you can just about bet that the network is going to cancel that show and replace it with reality shows or a true crime show.If you want true crime shows put it on once a week like it once was.Cancel the reality crap.I could personally care less who ate what bug,swam what river for a stick to keep them from being voted off,or screaming kids that need a spanking.

chris December 22, 2006 at 6:01 am

This is ridiculous! 3 LBS has the potential to go for a very long time. This insatiable need for the networks to have Immediate gratification with ratings & not allowing the viewers to watch and grow with characters & the shows is really not the right way to go. If you think shows are dropping like flies watch the viewers there all going to the other non-network channels. “NO DECENT SHOWS! NO VIEWERS!

JoAnna Caroll December 20, 2006 at 10:02 pm

Darn!! You did it again! This was a show worth giving credit to. I don’t feel it was even given a chance….PUT IT BACK ON!!!!!

Cathy December 7, 2006 at 4:00 pm

I can’t believe they would cancel this show. It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen in a long time. This is one of the few shows where you can actually learn interesting things–it’s not just entertaining, it’s informative. It reminded me of the early years of The West Wing, with lots of rich dialogue. I had my DVR set to record it every week and was extremely disappointed to find out that it wasn’t on any more. I really hope they’ll reconsider. They should at least give people a chance to watch it. I think a lot of people just don’t know about it yet.

annie December 6, 2006 at 12:26 pm

that is a shame if the cancel 3 lbs, it is a well acted excellant show and if the network would give it a change i know it would make it. why do you always cancel shows that make people think a little bit, tv watchers are also intelligent people and like drama. dont cancel this show, give it a change.