Day Break, The O.C. Updates: TV Series Finale Podcast #18

The O.C.After weeks of viewer frustration, ABC finally makes an announcement about Day Break’s seven unaired episodes. They were supposed to be made available online in December.

What happened? Will we ever see them? The O.C. has been cancelled by FOX. Many are hoping that the CW will pick it up for season five. Will the network answer fans’ prayers? Stay tuned!

To receive future podcasts automatically, be sure to subscribe using this RSS feed or click here to subscribe via iTunes.

Burcu March 23, 2007 at 7:59 am

BRING DAY BREAK BACK!!!!!!!

paul March 21, 2007 at 7:30 pm

you gotta bring it back…. it was an awesome show if theres anything i could do to help,ill be happy to… so you gotta bring it back its the best show ever… alot of people like it dont look at the rating who cares just bring the show back… thankyou… paul…

Ryan March 1, 2007 at 3:56 pm

Noooo DAY BREAK is an awesome show! Bring it back!

Samantha February 22, 2007 at 4:22 pm

Its been a great show I wish It could have last forever, but after Marissa died so did the drama pretty much. I will say goodbye tonight like many others and just continue to watch the memories on DVD. It was truly one of my favorite shows.

Yasmine February 22, 2007 at 4:06 pm

wow, so sad to see day break go off the air. hope that it is picked up by another station

Jaymee January 29, 2007 at 6:56 pm

I sure Hope that thE CW will pick up the OC for season 5. This show is my LIFE. Without the OC, mY life will end. Do you kNow how many peoplE agree with me?!?! A whole fricken lot! So, thatS pretty much it, except Fox is like the gun in my hand and when the OC airS its final epIsode, that will be the trigger bEing pulled onto my skull.

Kimberly Gunn January 25, 2007 at 7:06 pm

I can’t believe ‘The OC’ is ending. It is the best show since ‘90210’. I hate this crap!!!