Reba, Passions, Armed & Famous, and Three Syndicated Shows: TV Series Finale Podcast #19

Tabitha on PassionsThere’s a whole lot of news in this edition. Has CW renewed or cancelled Reba, the network’s most popular sitcom? Is there hope for NBC’s Passions?

Why was the soap opera cancelled? Could it continue somewhere else? What three syndicated shows have been cancelled — with two of them already off the air? Did you catch the reality show Armed & Famous? Will you still have a chance? Tune in and find out!

To receive future podcasts automatically, be sure to subscribe using this RSS feed or click here to subscribe via iTunes.

babygurl May 22, 2007 at 11:55 pm

please dnt take passions off the air i’m a huge fan big fan,big fan you guys really have alot of viewers and you have been on a long time so it will crush ppl …i’have been watchin from the start

Summer May 17, 2007 at 3:51 am

Yeah, me too! I can’t believe they cancelled Reba. It was so funny!! Esp. Melissa Peterman AKA Barbara Jean. She was hillarious! They must have a bunch of monkeys working at the Networks, cancelling shows like Reba with excellent ratings! Crazy!!!

natasha May 11, 2007 at 5:21 pm

nooo.. please don’t cancle passions.. I watch it everyday and I can’ stop watching it and it will prob take like a year to not thin of it.. I have been watching passions ever since the first day it came on.. I am asking you so nicely .. PLEASE DO NOT CANCLE PASSIONS.. PLEASE!

Danielle May 6, 2007 at 5:20 pm

Just wanted to say that days of our lives is the best soap opera EVER and passions is the WORST i mean seriously its sooo stupid i hated it!! im soo glad that they r canceling it YESSS

TV SUCKS May 1, 2007 at 11:18 pm

I love Reba, it is the funniest show on tv… I’m am very disappointed… All the good shows get cancelled and the crud stays on the air like American Idol and other stupid reality shows!!!!! ARGH!!! TV SUCKS!!

Susan April 29, 2007 at 9:33 pm

I was so upset that Passion’s & Reba was canceled. They were my favorite shows. I can’t believe it happened. I was so suprized to hear about it.

Samantha April 25, 2007 at 3:46 am

I have been watching Passions since it first aired. When it was Days of Our Lives, Sunset Beach and Passions. Then they decided to cancel Sunset Beach. (That was fine with me.) Now I admit…towards the middle..I guess you could say I went on n off but that didn’t stop me from watching it. But it wasn’t until about 3 or 4 yrs ago, that I got to watching it everyday (rec.) like I use to. (Like when I first starting watchin it.) Now if they decide to put it online, like what they’ve done with The Black Donnellys…For god sakes…if u want to take off a soap, then take off Days of Our Lives. Why? I stopped watching that yearssss ago because they were/do…in my point of view-reruns in their storyline.

Kim Sands April 21, 2007 at 5:41 am

Please reconsider and return Reba to us. As some of the earlier posts have stated, this is quality family entertainment. We will surely miss this show at our house. Unfortunately, we will not miss the CW when it goes down the tubes making these kind of ‘bone head’ decisions.

amanda April 16, 2007 at 11:15 pm

is it true that passions is going to stop airing anytime soon?

alexis April 9, 2007 at 2:31 pm

WOW!Does the netwoork not read? How can they not listen to all of the viewers of Passions? I have been watching this soap opera since 2000. My daughter even liked it be when Lil’ Timmie was around. If there is anything that can be done to keep Passions on the air, I hope that the network does more than taking it into consideration. I could care less about the Today show especially when it comes between my favorite soap opera and another news station. Move the show TODAY and leave PASSIONS ALONE!

Anonymous April 9, 2007 at 12:53 pm

Please do not get rid of the REBA show. My family and I absolutely love it! It comes on cable here 6 times a day and we watch atleast 4 of them.

You cannot do this to Barbra Jean…….(singing) and REBA!!!!!!!! Electro woman and Dyna Girl

Darlene April 8, 2007 at 5:54 pm

I can’t believe nbc would take passions off the air. I am a 61 year old grammy of 4 and we all love passions. I have been watching passions since the show began. During the day I am quite busy and have a lot of running around to do so I tape passions every day and watch it in the evening when I get home. Passions makes coming home something to look forward to. If Passions is going to be taken off NBC I would hope they would tell us where it is going so all of us faithful followers can follow passions right onto another network. I only watch nbc for passions, so if they take it off the air i will no longer be a watcher of anything on nbc. Thats all I have to say on the subject. By the way, one of my granddaughters name is Sheridan. Can you guess where we got the name from. We love Sheridan and Luis, and everyone else on the show, Please don’t take it off the air. You will be making the biggest mistake ever.

Shannie and Lissa April 6, 2007 at 2:14 pm

MY sisters and I were crushed to hear that Passions was being canceled. I was like NOOOOOOOOO! Please DO NOt take Passions off the air and do not move the show to directv. Some people cannot afford cable. If NBC remove Passions off the air, channel 5 will lose ratings and no one will ever watch channel 5 again. My MOM, sisters, and I have been watching Passions since the beginning. I love this soap, it’s different from all the rest. It has a little flavor that other soaps lack. I hated soap opera until I began to watch Passions. It is always entertaining. So Pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!! Don’t take my Passions away from me.

BOBBI April 5, 2007 at 7:29 pm

REBA IS A VERY FUNNY SHOW THAT CATERS TO FAMILIES. WHAT A NOVELTY! CW KNOCKS REBA OUT & ADDS A SHOW LIKE PUSSYCAT DOLLS! AND PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHY KIDS/TEENS ACT THE WAY THEY DO. REBA TEACHES MORALS & LOVE. EVERY ACTOR OFFERS HIS/HER TALENT TO THE SHOW & THEY ARE ALL SOOOOO FUNNY. PLEASE PUT REBA BACK ON.

Tracie March 22, 2007 at 10:09 am

TO ALL YOU DUMMYS OUT THERE WHO CANCELLED MY REBA SHOW PUT THE SHOW BACK ON OR YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS! AND ANOTHER THING KEEP PASSIONS ON THE AIR THIS SECOND! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO PUT REBA BACK ON THE AIR DUMMYS! AND KEEP PASSIONS ON THE AIR! IF YOU DON’T BRING BACK REBA AND KEEP PASSIONS ON THE AIR MY FRIENDS CATHLEEN MARY CHRISTINE AND ME TRACIE YOU WILL HEAR FROM US YOU FROG HEADED BABOOMS!