Reba, Passions, Armed & Famous, and Three Syndicated Shows: TV Series Finale Podcast #19

Tabitha on PassionsThere’s a whole lot of news in this edition. Has CW renewed or cancelled Reba, the network’s most popular sitcom? Is there hope for NBC’s Passions?

Why was the soap opera cancelled? Could it continue somewhere else? What three syndicated shows have been cancelled — with two of them already off the air? Did you catch the reality show Armed & Famous? Will you still have a chance? Tune in and find out!

To receive future podcasts automatically, be sure to subscribe using this RSS feed or click here to subscribe via iTunes.

Canceled and renewed TV show

79 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Kathleen says

What idoit decided to cancel the best show on TV? “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!” Idoits reign supreme…

2. says

Passions was enexcelent show.that was the one soap that i looked forward to watching on week days with my 4 yr, old daughter, she love andora, i loved treissa, god that girl was good, i been watching that show for many many years, im 25,lol, i like to see u bring it back soon as possible.Y was it taken off anyways…??????please bring PASSIONS BACK!!!

3. Yvonne Douglas says

I started watching “Reba” after my husband died this past January, only to find out that it is being canceled. I would have watched it earlier but gave my husband the option to watch what he wanted to watch. This show has been such a joy, and yes, in its own way is helping the healing process. It has clean humor, extremely funny actors, realates to everyday life and is genuinely a great show. Please, please, please bring it back. I tell someone about this show almost every day, and how it lifts my spirits. Is there any hope for it returning?

4. shanna says

it disgust me that your taking passion of the air b/c i love to watch passions, because it’s nice to watch and enjoy…i just wish that you wouldn’t take it off….it just breaks my heart to see a excellent show that i love to go off the air…i want it to stay! and i also hope that it doesn’t go off b/4 we see the end of the show…:(

5. Krys says

BRING REBA BACK!!!!!! BRING REBA BACK!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I THINK

BRING REBA BACK WITH THE SAME PEOPLE PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

6. amy says

I dont want passions to go off the air. I would like for Tersea to go ahead and tell Ethan the truth i am tired of fussing at my tv screen.

7. says

My 11 year old daughter got me hooked on Reba and we are addicted. It is the funniest show ever. We love all the actors on the show. We were so sad that the show was cancelled. Please bring it back again. It is the best.

8. says

I am so upset that passions is to be cancelled and even more disappointed that it is going to DirectTV since I have DishNetwork. Any chance that it will be on both?

9. Thresa says

I really get tired of enjoying and watching a show just to have the “TV Programing Talking Heads” cancel it. Reba is a good, family friendly show to watch. I so enjoy watching the re-runs now. Laughter is still the best medicine. Let’s hope that they have a change of heart for the Harts and put the show back on.

10. says

Please do not take passions off the air. I retired in 2001 and it is the only show that I have watched in 30 years. The actors and actresses are greatand it always leaves you wanting more. Perhaps Sheridan could be a different type character.Idont care for her .

11. Jennifer says

Why would you take off a show that is as good as Reba?? Your network will never recover unless you bring it back on with the same actors. PLEASEEEEEEE

12. says

Hey, why cancel Passions? Today show I grant you is entertaining, but after 2 hours they have said and done all they can for the day. This morning was watching and they were acting out fainting………duh! When they have to start adlibing the are done for the day.

13. Tori says

I have watched Passions since the 1st episode, I even tape it while I am work I have turned many people on to the show I would like to know if it will REALLY end this summer and if so when or if another station will pick it up. That is the ONLY SOAP I WATCH