The O.C. Finished Says FOX: TV Series Finale Podcast #16

The OC is over?After months of speculation, it looks like FOX is canceling The O.C. but it’s not over yet! There could be hope from an unusual place. What does series creator Josh Schwartz think? It could surprise you. Stay tuned!

To receive future podcasts automatically, be sure to subscribe using this RSS feed or click here to subscribe via iTunes.

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 12:35 pm

this is rubish, gd ridence 2 the O.C. !!!!!!
Skins is soo much better

Maria P July 9, 2008 at 3:35 pm

I LOVE THE OC!!!!!
I LOVE MISHA BARTON!!!!!!!!!!

ToRi-n-JeNnY April 28, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*[

German OC Fan Club January 22, 2008 at 12:07 pm

Hay all!

We are the OC FanClub from Germany!!!

The OC is the best Story ever!!! OC come Back!!!

!!!SAVE THE OC!!!

Anonymous December 28, 2007 at 3:28 pm

wat the hell is this!!an outrage!i luv da oc and i really enjoy watching seth and summer and ……SAVE THE OC for all that is true!!

dagan December 17, 2007 at 1:14 pm

this is bull the o.c. should come back on

Sarah September 28, 2007 at 6:51 pm

I wish they coud have keeped The OC on for the rest of the year and finsh the 4th season off, and kept the show on for another three or four, or five seasons. I was very uspset when they just cansled the show out of no where in the middle of the fourth season. I was upset when I found out they cansled the show. I wish FOX would bring back The OC. FOX stinks for cancling The OC. FOX YOU STINK!!!!
A angry and upset fan,
Sarah C.
Rochester, NY

michelle August 7, 2007 at 4:33 am

Please dont stop the OC, im still watching the 3rd series and love it, imcompletly hooked. I just wish that Ryan and Marissa would get their act together

sammi July 3, 2007 at 6:05 am

please DONT take the only show worth watchin off tv. I have watched it from day one and gave up sociallising any night the oc was on COME ON!!! GIVE US ALL SEASON 5 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT make us suffer with the other shiet on tele. Australia wants the oc we LOVE LOVE it don’t take it away from us…:(
SEASON 5
SEASON 5
SEASON 5
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

essam May 2, 2007 at 7:13 pm

hiiii i can believe that fox canceld the oc …i am from middle east and all of you know how much problems we have her but when we watch the the oc it look like a dream for us to escap from our problems ………IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER I LOVE IT ..and i leaved with the cohen family I LOVE THE O.C. plzzzzzzzz do not stop it is too mach importent for us her plzzzzzzzzzz