The O.C. Finished Says FOX: TV Series Finale Podcast #16

The OC is over?After months of speculation, it looks like FOX is canceling The O.C. but it’s not over yet! There could be hope from an unusual place. What does series creator Josh Schwartz think? It could surprise you. Stay tuned!

To receive future podcasts automatically, be sure to subscribe using this RSS feed or click here to subscribe via iTunes.

Canceled and renewed TV show

85 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. ToRi-n-JeNnY says

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*[

2. German OC Fan Club says

Hay all!

We are the OC FanClub from Germany!!!

The OC is the best Story ever!!! OC come Back!!!

!!!SAVE THE OC!!!

3. Anonymous says

wat the hell is this!!an outrage!i luv da oc and i really enjoy watching seth and summer and ……SAVE THE OC for all that is true!!

4. says

I wish they coud have keeped The OC on for the rest of the year and finsh the 4th season off, and kept the show on for another three or four, or five seasons. I was very uspset when they just cansled the show out of no where in the middle of the fourth season. I was upset when I found out they cansled the show. I wish FOX would bring back The OC. FOX stinks for cancling The OC. FOX YOU STINK!!!!
    A angry and upset fan,
    Sarah C.
    Rochester, NY

5. michelle says

Please dont stop the OC, im still watching the 3rd series and love it, imcompletly hooked. I just wish that Ryan and Marissa would get their act together

6. sammi says

please DONT take the only show worth watchin off tv. I have watched it from day one and gave up sociallising any night the oc was on COME ON!!! GIVE US ALL SEASON 5 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT make us suffer with the other shiet on tele. Australia wants the oc we LOVE LOVE it don’t take it away from us…:(
    SEASON 5
    SEASON 5
    SEASON 5
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE

7. says

hiiii i can believe that fox canceld the oc …i am from middle east and all of you know how much problems we have her but when we watch the the oc it look like a dream for us to escap from our problems ………IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER I LOVE IT ..and i leaved with the cohen family I LOVE THE O.C. plzzzzzzzz do not stop it is too mach importent for us her plzzzzzzzzzz