D Strickalnd April 17, 2012 at 10:45 pm

The Finder and CSI ny

Deanna Coeurrier March 27, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Only show I’m watching here are GRIMM and Supernatural, OUCH that they’re showing at the same time

DB March 15, 2012 at 1:47 pm

The Gifted Man is so refreshing along with Blue Bloods and mix in CSI New York. Good reasons not to have to go out.

sharp March 14, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Grimm And CSI”NY!!!! I agree DVR’S are AWESOME!

Pikachu February 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm

CHUCK ftw

John Williams January 13, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Fridays viewing scedule is very easy…

Fringe & Grimm (DVR’s Rule!)…
Merlin on SyFy (stupid network dropped it and it ROCKS!)

John December 16, 2011 at 3:59 am

I think that Fridays schedule could use a little more to offer at 8pm slot to draw you in and keep you there.

Sonny November 21, 2011 at 3:16 pm

I agree with Harvey. NBC has become the New Bitch Corporation. You destroyed Miami Vice by waiting 17 years to make a movie that put me to sleep in the theatre. If you’re going to destroy Chuck at least give them a movie to fill in the missing pieces and a great closer to a great series.

Matt October 18, 2011 at 4:34 pm

I always watch WWE on fridays, so recording supernatural and grimm.

Harvey Neufeld October 7, 2011 at 8:02 pm

My wife and I both like Chuck over practically everything on TV. But Friday is going to be a killer for us as well as the show. Most people do something other than watch TV on Fridays. Mondays was and still is the best day. This is the dumbest move they could ever have made with this show. It was and would still be the most logical time slot to have left in- Monday.
Thanks a lot NBC for killing your best show.

Dee September 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Blue bloods, prime suspect are great, They should bring back CHAOS and put it in a time slot, hype it up! With dvr’s people record at least one show and watch other. I have 2 dvr’s so I don’t feel the pain of having to chose between programs to watch very often. Too bad the network exec’s don’t see it that way and cancel shows that are good too soon.
All shows should have to be written with an “finale” to tie up loose ends, it would help other shows to get a chance as the audience is getting fed up with shows that they have enjoyed being canceled with no “ENDGAME” to them. Come on, just write a “finale episode” people whant to have faith in watching a serial type of show again. Tha’ts my $2.00′s worth

Diane September 17, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Didn’t know that they were switching Extreme Makeover – Home Ed. to Fridays! I’m used to having it on Sundays! I like Blue Bloods, and when Merlin comes back to SYFY, I want to watch that too! Thank God for VCR’s!

Suze September 16, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Supernatural and Grimm are on at the same time? That totally sucks! Well Grimm will have to be DVR’d.

Erin September 16, 2011 at 3:27 pm

9pm is going to kill me. I didn’t see how to select two for a poll, but my choice for 9pm would be Supernatural first and DVR Grimm and CSI:NY. Good thing I have two DVRs!

Kat September 16, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Home of the worst time slot battle I’ve ever seen. Thank goodness we live in the age of the VCR, DVR, online streaming, etc. I’ll be watching Grimm, taping Fringe and Supernatural (so I can pause, rewind, replay, and fastforward to my endless delight), and renting CSI: NY. Oh, and watching Nikita at 8pm.

MK September 17, 2011 at 12:56 pm

With the exception of CSI we could be twins! I’ll be Tivoing or watching Chuck, Nikita, FRINGE and Supernatural, plus probably sampling Grim. Why do programmers have to do this to us??? Why not put one of these on Wednesdays when there are NO genre shows at all?