Which TV Shows Will You Watch on Tuesday Nights?

Ringer on CWThe 2011-12 fall season is upon us and the networks will soon be offering a lot of new programming. Of course, we only have so much time so we’ll have to make some choices about what we watch. For example, will you be sticking with old favorites like NCIS on CBS and The Biggest Loser on NBC or giving new shows a chance — like FOX’s New Girl or The CW’s Ringer?

We’d like to know what you’ll be watching so we’ve broken down the night’s schedule below by hour and, where appropriate, by the half-hour. We know that some of you use a recorder of some kind and may be watching several shows that air in the same timeslot but, for the purposes of these polls, go ahead and check up your top two options.

What will you watch Tuesdays at 8pm?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

What will you watch Tuesdays at 8:30pm?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

What will you watch Tuesdays at 9pm?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

What will you watch Tuesdays at 9:30pm?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

What will you watch Tuesdays at 10pm?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Don’t forget to take the polls for the other days of the week: Sunday | Monday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday. And be sure to guess the first cancellation of the new season and the biggest hit!

What do you think of the Tuesday night schedule? Feel free to tell us exactly what you’ll be watching in the comments below.

linda russell March 17, 2013 at 4:02 pm

i used to watch channal 2 every tuesday night at 10:00 pm i looked f orward to vegas well the show diassappeared what happen to it will it be back

carol August 13, 2012 at 10:04 am

tuesday evenings i watch cable channel shows

DeShawn April 25, 2012 at 7:29 pm

I love Parenthood. it is the one show I hate to miss and will DVR it if I can’t be home. There is so much junk on TV that isn’t worth watching, I do no like all the reality shows . My Husband even watched parenthood with me. Please don’t cancel it.

ling April 22, 2012 at 10:42 am

Maybe I dont have a right to vote,Because I am not from the USA.And my watching isnt from TV set.But I really like such TV series like:Revenge,Ringer,The walking dead,2 broke girls.My first American drama is I forget it’s Revenge or Ringer,they make me addict with American TV series,then I find” 2 broke girls” and “the walking dead”.I didnt watch a lot of dramas,maybe there are some more amazing ones……But I really like Ringer & Revenge……….I hope to watch them all the time

Aman April 16, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Please Do not cancel Ringer I love that show and it’s the only show I watch on Tuesday nights there needs to be a second season!

Benny April 12, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Ringer forever!!!

DIANA April 12, 2012 at 9:32 am

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL “RINGER”. YOU ARE REAL GOOD ABOUT CANCELLING SERIES THAT ARE MORE ADULT AND INTERESTING. THANK YOU!!!

Deanna Coeurrier March 27, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Only thing worth watching here is NCIS

DB March 15, 2012 at 1:40 pm

CBS you have good shows for Tuesday with NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and Unforgettable giving me 2 nights in a row to watch excellent TV. thanks.

Janine Nordmann October 11, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Parenthood is the best show that has come along in a very long time and there is not another show on TV now that I can say that about. I never miss it, truly would be a sad day for it to be cancelled. Every one of these shows has touched me, the writers are truly amazing.

Janine Nordmann

Brandy September 16, 2011 at 4:28 pm

90210,body of proof,rasing hope.

Julie September 15, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Tuesday is an excellent TV day for me. NCIS, NCIS: LA, and Parenthood.

dave September 14, 2011 at 11:18 am

I’ll DVR Ringer, NCIS, NCIS LA, Glee, Body of Proof, and Unforgettable. May change some after see the new shows but NCIS, Ringer, Glee, Body of Proof and NCIS LA will be regulars.

Kat September 13, 2011 at 5:25 pm

The only show I’m watching on Tuesday is Ringer, but when NCIS:LA starts up again, I’ll have to tape that, heh.

CHET September 13, 2011 at 2:11 pm