Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

8/13 update: ABC Family has cancelled Twisted after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Matt July 27, 2013 at 4:54 pm

I love this show. It is a great writing, acting and directing and casting. It does not get any better. Danny’s and Lacey’s chemistry can light a town – so intense and believable. I love them and think abou them a lot…LOL. I am in my 30th and a very busy woman but will not miss an episode of this show. This and Scandal are the only shows I have time for. RENEW IT – many seasons to come, hopefully. And please don’t make a mistake by going to a triangle drama and cheapen the show. So far I like the development.

Dana Eckston July 18, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I am a 66 year old grandmother of 4 and I absolutely love this show! When I firstcame across it, I thought “it’ll probably be another teeny- bopper show that won’t hold my interest”; but it is far from it. I am a fan of crime shows and I am totally engrossed when I am watching. Very good acting and the characters are so believable. I have turned my daughter on to it and now she loves it. Please bring it back for a second season. We will certainly be watching.

Twisted fan July 31, 2013 at 12:48 am

I feel good to know that Im not the only older person who like Twisted (Im over 40).Its a great thing when other demographics are involved in making this show successful

Mitch July 17, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Kylie, Avan, ande Maddie are great actors and this show deserves a second season.

Mitch July 17, 2013 at 6:55 pm

This needs a second season!!!! Living it.

Arrows July 17, 2013 at 6:53 pm

This show is awesome!!! Haven’t missed one episode. Is intriguing and almost realistic you don’t get that often. The acting is so believable and how it focus in the relationships between the characters :)

Tracy July 17, 2013 at 2:12 pm

I love this show, hope they renew the show for the second season. Love the relationship between Danny and Lacey such intense emotion between them.

Serena July 15, 2013 at 8:11 pm

THIS SHOW CAN’T GET CANCELLED!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! AND THE ACTORS R AMAZING!!!!! ESPECIALLY AVAN JOGIA!!!!! HE’S SUCH A GREAT ACTOR!!!!!!!!

Sakina July 13, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Love this show! Love all three actors but specifically love Avan & Kylie. Their onscreen chemistry is so intense!

Anonymous July 11, 2013 at 2:29 am

Great show, well written, good acting. Intriguing and aesthetically pleasing! hope to see many more seasons, but the suspense and who done it is killing me. Great show.

Marissa Howell July 6, 2013 at 7:07 pm

I watched the nine lives of Chloe king and unfortunately that show got canceled. And I vowed to never get into another ABC Family show again, but I couldn’t resist watching twisted. And I love the show! Please renew twisted!

zoe July 5, 2013 at 10:00 pm

its great could not miss a epsiode for the world

Visa July 4, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I love this show! I like all the characters and really hope it doesn’t get cancelled.

Shay July 4, 2013 at 4:02 pm

I loveee Twisted! The concept is crazy good and the character’s relationships and mystery are equally interesting! ABC Fam has skewered in ratings for all shows except really Pretty little liars. Many people nowadays people DVR & record. So give it a chance and I pray it doesn’t end up lie Nine Lives of chloe king!!

BJ Johnson July 3, 2013 at 3:02 pm

I’m hoping and fighting to see if Twisted is as good as Pretty Little Liars, I want the cast to have bigger and more intense storylines for future seasons. I just hate to see all these new shows get cancelled after just one season. I will keep watching twisted and give ABC Family my support.

Twisted fan July 31, 2013 at 12:45 am

If Twisted gets cancelled, I’m going to scream.Really though..this is a great show. Danny is seriously hot.The chemistry between him and Lacey is beyond incredible. The other characters like Jo, Rico,and Archie are well matched for this show. I’ve never seen a show where everybody seem interesting. If it helps,I’ve read that Twisted will get renewed. As long as they continue to write good storylines, we will have nothing to worry about

vish June 23, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I love this show already!!!! I also think it is.perfectly cast!