Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Robett April 8, 2014 at 11:39 am

My wife and daughter started watching this show last year and shortly there after, I began to watch it..it has grown on me and I do think it should be renewed. Maybe at a different time slot..There are so many twists to the show and I really enjoy how the show keeps you guessing..Some very talented younger actors on this show make it worth watching..Save this show!!!

sarah joehanson April 8, 2014 at 10:31 am

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK. YOU CANT CANCEL IT ON US LOYAL FANS!

Brittany April 8, 2014 at 5:27 am

YES!!!! Renew it!!! I love this show!

afrocandy April 8, 2014 at 2:18 am

This show I started watching on Netflix and it was so good! I mean, the plot has me guessing what will happen next and I have no seen a storyline like that one before in a show.
Let this show continue it has potential and has a lot of action/drama going on. KEEP TWISTED GOING!

S LaCorte April 7, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Renew! This is a great show!!!!

anonymous April 7, 2014 at 4:05 pm

You can not let twisted go this show is beyond amazing please PLEASE KEEP IT ON THE AIR

J king April 7, 2014 at 9:23 am

Twisted was an amazing show, it had suspense… and it didn’t “get off track”, it simply wen in depth with all the characters and focused on joe because from day ONE everyone wanted her and Danny together. YOU CANT END IT LIKE THIS, it was getting so good. And the views only went down because people jabe lives nd they watch it on demend after it airs… hello? If twisted ends it’ll be a big mistake. Dont make it become another one hit wonder, fund the show… stop being cheap ABCF

TGIF April 7, 2014 at 8:20 pm

No one wanted Jo from the beginning. That’s why most fans are Lacey fans and they’re gone and now the show is on the verge of cancellation. Majority of people liked/wanted the storyline of: Danny, the main male character, Lacey, the best friend and girlfriend and Jo, the nerdy best friend, who go about trying to solve the secrets of Danny’s F’d up past. The end. That’s what people were drawn to, that’s what people came to watch. They did NOT come here to watch the Jo show and how her and her family are involved in EVERY FREAKIN’ THING!!!! She started to get most of the air time since episode 9 and it got worse during the second half of the season. And people were watching on demand, dvds, itunes, etc, with the episodes with Lacey and Danny together and they were still the highest of show, cracking millions of viewers and then they decided to focus on Jo and shove Lacey out of the picture and they got the lowest ratings of the show and now the whole show on average is low all due to that second half of the season aka the Jo Show half or I should say, the Jo Show majority. So, watching live is not an excuse. People worldwide just think this storyline sucks. So, it won’t matter if they bring it back or not because the storyline will still suck if they keep the Jo Show going.

George Vasquez April 7, 2014 at 2:56 am

Twisted was off to an amazing start. The second half I’ll admit was not as great but still kept me watching because it seemed as though the writers knew what they wanted to happen, but they couldn’t get it together quite so well. I am really looking forward to another season though because the season finale was pretty intense and it really stirred the pot between everyone. The writers should really think exactly on what to focus on first, or at least organize the show better in order to attract the viewers

Elena April 6, 2014 at 11:13 pm

By the second half of the season, the show turned into a huge mess. None of the characters were recognizable and every plot point became about Jo. If Twisted hadn’t turned into the Jo Show (what happened to Danny being the lead??), ratings would not have dropped so steadily, until now there’s zero chance of renewal. Better luck next time ABCF.

Kimberly April 6, 2014 at 7:40 pm

This can’t not be cancelled, not on my watch. No it’s not. Come one forget about about the ratings. This show gets me addicted to this amazing show. Please, please don’t let it cancelled. Please, I want more. The last episode was really intense. It can’t really end like that, like really. I WANT SEASON 2,3,4, and etc.

Kimberly April 6, 2014 at 7:37 pm

This can’t not be cancelled, not on my watch. No it’s not. Come one forget about about the ratings. This dhow gets me addicted to this show.

GIVEUSTWISTEDASITWAS! April 6, 2014 at 1:55 pm

The first part was AWESOME!!!
The second part was a BIG FAILURE!!!
If the writers can get back on track with where they were going with the first half, It WILL be a hit and attract loads of viewers who jumped ship.
BUT
If they decide to go this ridiculous path they were on in the second half and the o so failure of a cliffhanger, well BINNING IT would be too good. In short a bloody waste of time!
So Think Think Think do you want a successfully watched series or NOT! It’s up to you writers to get Twisted canceled or Renewed!

Stephanie April 6, 2014 at 1:34 pm

PLEASE RENEW IT!!!!!!!!
The ending was full of suspense and it didn’t really ended like it has to end. You have to add something like what happens to Charlie, Danny and Jo, Lacey and Whitney, and Danny’s mom and Jack.

Ashley April 6, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Plz don’t let twisted go! I watched the season finale
And ucant end a show that way! The fans
Need to know what will happen to Charlie
Jos mom Danny GIVE IT MORE TIME TO