Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

8/13 update: ABC Family has cancelled Twisted after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

494 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. misfo says

Oh please! Why is Twisted cancelled? at least if it’s possible, just show a last episode with a normal ending in which everything is explained {and Danny and Jo stay together^^}. I think we deserve it 😀

2. Michelle Nelson says

Please renew Twisted. It is a great show for all ages. I’m an adult and can’t wait to watch it every week. I’m so sick of tv stations canceling shows. I just get involved and poof it’s gone. Very disappointing…

3. kiarri takahahn says

Twisted is a badass show! I don’t know what was so wrong with it, because I love it more than the fosters. It’s an incredibly mysterious and mind grasping show. Bring it back.

4. Nicaela says

Apparently we have all the lacey/dacey/Kylie Bunbury Fan base to thank for the cancellation.They campaigned to have it cancelled and even tweeted each week #canceltwisted because they said the show was racist.I’m sure Kylie loves not having a role to play and thanks her fan base each day for the love and support they have shown her.

• ElizabethC says

Actually, that show became a disservice to the character of Lacey and a disservice to Kylie Bunbury’s immense talents when the writers insisted on sidelining her character to boring second-tier storylines and not developing/showcasing her family life while they forced a Janny pairing. It even became a disservice to the Avan/Danny fans or the fans who liked mysteries. Obviously, the ratings of the last 8 episodes proved ultimately that people didn’t tune into the #JoShow. The show revolved as a coming of age story around Jo and her family – not a story of a boy returning from Juvie to reconnect with his friends, you know its premise that it advertised.

The viewers instead preferred 1A which featured a strong, ambiguious Danny, the original premise of a friendship trio reconnecting, good secondary characters and good mysteries. When all of that went downhill for staid, mediocre storylines, then people started tuning out. That’s going from 1.7Million in its height to 777K in its weakest – the last 2 episodes. That’s a drop of 1Million viewers in 8 – 10 episodes. That’s a loss of more than half of your viewership! The writers have themselves to blame – not a fan base. They paid no attention to what worked for 1A; it was like watching 2 different shows. Stop trying to blame any section of fans. Face up to the facts and put the blame where it is due: the writers, showrunners, and producer of 1B ruined this show! They put out a product that people didn’t want to watch period.

5. Anonymous says

Why cancel twisted. I love abc family I would make a timer do it would record that tv show. What in the world made y’all cancel it. Some people loved that show I didn’t get to see the season finalle. I love that show. It was a lot of great things about to happen. Like that boy being Jo’s brother that they didn’t even know about. Please abc family bring it back I miss it. We ask about that show all the time please.

6. Pennyp says

CANCELLED! Thank you. My prayers have been answered. The show went to crap after 1A. To Kylie,Avan, Aston,and Maddie I wish you nothing but success.

7. Britne3 says

Please please please dont cancel twisted everyone loves it including me and you cant just leave fans hanging on the season finale why can’t you keep it going like pretty little liars. Danny and jo were just going to be together aww.

8. Allie says

It is unfair u cancelled ravenswood 2 and now this this is insanity I am outraged and we shouldn’t even comment on this it might help but y are people going to sit her and read out pointless comments not to me pointless or any other commenters but to abc family crew dircetors it is pointless even though they want there job but it isn’t up to them it is up to the people that are outranking them but I say DONT CANCEL THE SHOW!!!!!!

9. Allie says

DONT CANCEL me and my stepmom connect through twisted an pretty little lairs . We. Love this show and we bond through it don’t leave us hanging!