Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

8/13 update: ABC Family has cancelled Twisted after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Anonymous March 29, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Renew Twisted!

Aimee March 29, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Renew it! I think it’s been a very interesting show from the beginning. It’s plot sticks out from all of the other teen shows out there. It has always kept me questing and I love the mystery aspect of it all. It is now however at a point where the writers are in need of making a decision. Either A) keep the show going and come up with more interesting plots/secrets to keep the unique mystery aspect of it alive, B) have it renewed for a second season and morph it into another 90210 like show where it’s all about who’s dating who, and therefore leaving its uniqueness behind or of course C) canceling it all together. I for one hope they choose option A. I would honestly rather see the show die off than witness the suicide of option B. KEEP THE UNIQUE ASPECT PLEASE!
On another note…I do have to say that I was always for danny being with Lacey UNTIL very recently. I saw that the show was going in the direction of Jo and I was not pleased with it, but I really think that not only did Jo grow as a person on the show and quit being so whiney all the time but I believe the actress who plays her finally found her “Jo” groove if you will..I see her and danny being together now. I will never go back to wanting to see him with Lacey. Good move writers!
Please keep it on!!!

Jennifer Ruiz March 28, 2014 at 9:21 pm

RENEW ITTTT!!!! Its a great show and deserves a chance.

TGIF March 28, 2014 at 6:04 pm

For all you Jo fans: It’s not just Lacey fans complaining, it’s common sense fans. You Jo fans are in serious denial. You Jo fans complained, shipped, wrote to the writers, and tweeted about JoIsTheOne, Lacey’s character needs to die off/go away, too much Lacey, and all that nonsense even though since episode 9 it’s been about Jo, because of this you are the ones who brought these low ratings. This storyline sucks now because it’s all about Jo, her feelings, her thoughts, her family, who she’s sleeping with, who she trusts, who she doesn’t trust, who her mother is or isn’t sleeping with, who her father is and all this useless information and the show is paying for it because you all don’t know when to quit forcing things that shouldn’t be done, like that ridiculous kiss that’s going to happen, fake or not, between two people WHO HAVE NO CHEMISTRY! You Jo fans are the problem. You all just couldn’t let Jo be the FRIEND ONLY. YOU all had to mess everything up. Blame yourselves for pushing away literally more than half of the fans. Blame yourselves for the possibility of the show being cancelled. You got what you wanted: You didn’t just get a whole half of the show, but you got 99% of the show and now the show is RUINED!!!! It should’ve stayed Team Danny with Lacey the girlfriend, and Jo the friend (only!!!!) and kept with the mysteries. The ratings were at their highest when it was “all about Lacey” and now here we are on the cancellation block. THANKS A LOT JO FANS – NOT!!! Stop blaming Lacey fans for YOUR MESS. Regardless, I do hope they renew the show and if they do renew the show, I hope they go back to how it was, the THREE MAIN CHARACTERS, and that they learn to NEVER listen to you Jo fans ever again!

Nikki March 30, 2014 at 12:27 am

I agree. The show has been clearly PRO JO and put Lacey to the Back Burner, even though there are more Lacey fans than Jo. They force Jo on us in every episode. It’s too much at times. I like her but they have lost their balance of revolving the show around THREE LEAD ACTORS. smh I wish they would of chilled with the “jo is the one” that was way out of left field. like seriously, but It’s clearly a slim chance of the show being renewed and its really the WRITERS fault revolving EVERYTHING around Jo . I think they could of focus more on the friendship of the three of them and mystery but its ruined now. smh ABC FAMILY has done it again, let terrible writers who have already had a history of failed shows under their belt.

Nikki April 2, 2014 at 4:54 am

You said it all

Anonymous March 28, 2014 at 12:44 pm

I really hope they renew. But the fosters has more viewers…..so i think they will cancell twisted! And 0.726 million viewers is low. But I really like Twisted more then the Fosters!
Please Renew!

Lucy March 27, 2014 at 7:26 pm

RENEW IT!!!!!

M March 27, 2014 at 7:16 pm

I want twisted to get renewed for another season please ik they are haters for twisted because of dacey fans but forget them there is people that love the show no matter what just please don t cancel it some shows have haters on each show don’t cancel just cause some people hate the couples. Dont make fans sad i love Avan Jogia , Maddie Hasson and Kylie Bunbury. <3

Wendy March 27, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Cancel. It’s a mess. People told ABCFamily on twitter that they want more Lacey, and the creator promised more of her. That didn’t happen, so people stopped caring. And the only reason the last episode (before the latest) did a little better was because of the lead-in from the season finale of PLL. Now that PLL is done, it’s pretty clear that Twisted can’t survive on its own. A 0.2 is horrible even for Cable.

Richard March 27, 2014 at 8:33 pm

YEAH MORE OF HER FOR NEXT SEASON WHICH PROBABLY WON’T HAPPEN BUT THEY CAN’T CHANGE WHAT IS ALREADY WRITTEN

Cyn March 27, 2014 at 3:25 pm

What u have done to the script is not good. Jo character is not interesting. Now on the other hand Lacey character is sexy, cute, her and Danny characters just works better. Take a Q from another popular show and give the viewers what they want. Everyone Scandal loves. Ratings are very high too.

Wendy March 27, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Wow. Such awful ratings. Clearly the only reason it did even a little bit well was because of PLL. What’s the point of keeping it going if it can’t survive on its own? They’d be stupid to listen to the few fans who want this trash renewed. I blame the writers though for taking a good premise and turning it into a huge mess.

JohnF March 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Cancel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin March 27, 2014 at 10:41 am

I look forward to this show every week so please do not cancel it

erin March 27, 2014 at 10:24 am

Hell no twisted is one of my favorite show renewed for a second season and I will watch it on my dvr

Cyn March 27, 2014 at 9:53 am

How can the writers switch from one love interest to another like that. If Twisted is loosing ratings it is the Writers problem. I truly enjoyed the show.

A March 27, 2014 at 1:38 am

Based on the miserable ratings, this show SHOULD be cancelled. They should’ve renewed The Lying Game instead and give it a proper ending. What a mess.