Two and a Half Men: Season 11 Ratings

Two and a Half Men cancel or renew?The ratings for Two and a Half Men fell last season but the sitcom was still CBS’ second-highest scripted series. Will the numbers continue to fall or will they rise this year? Is the show getting to expensive to be renewed? We shall see.

Two and a Half Men revolves around the lives of unlikely housemates Alan Harper (Jon Cryer) and Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Other regular castmembers include Conchata Ferrell, Holland Taylor, and Marin Hinkle. Recurring are Angus T. Jones, Melanie Lynskey, April Bowlby, Ryan Stiles, and Amber Tamblyn.

3/13 update: This show has been renewed for the 2014-15 season by CBS.

5/14 update: It’s been announced that season 12 will be the final season.

5/9 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The 10th season of Two and a Half Men averaged a 3.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 13.23 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Two and a Half Men TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a 12th season?

Joyce November 23, 2014 at 1:45 pm

And for them to keep Charlie’s house,brother,maid,stalker and even the furniture for awhile was just plan stupid. What was they thinking? I guess they wasn’t. Or maybe they thought the viewers were to stupid to notice Charlie was gone and Ashton was there lol Looks like Jake was the only one that had the sense to get out of there.

Joyce November 23, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Now that they know they are on the way out it’s like they are not even trying. I mean really. They had portrayed Ashton as a Hot Guy, Sexy, like he could have any girl he wanted but yet his only hope of having a child was to marry Allen and adopted. OMG thank goodness this mess will finally be over. It’s time to give us a new show something worth watching. I don’t watch the show at all. I only keep it on the channel for a couple of minutes so the rating process ever how they do it knows I saw it and chose to change it. Give us a show to give us amusement not nausea.

Anonymous November 3, 2014 at 4:03 am

Their mistake was keeping Jon Cryer. He never was funny and adding Amber Tamlym just made things worse. Jon Cryer story lines were stupid. Ashton Kutcher was good but he needs a better show with better supporting actors. He could’ve made it work had it just been him, his bachelor life with Conchetta Farrell staying on as his ever funny maid. The guy that played Herb was hilarious and should’ve left Judith, moved in with Kutcher and kicked Alan out. Those two, Herb and Kutcher’s character along with Conchetta Farrell would have kept it funny. In fact, Mr. Lorre, The Herb character along with Kutcher and Farrell are a trio made in heaven. Do it. You have my blessing. And if you can get Martin Mull as Kutcher’s Dad who woos Conchetta’s character, well that would be Gold. Contact me for the address of where to send my check for the idea.

Joyce October 24, 2014 at 12:30 pm

It is a joke. Charlie made the show and the others tried to keep up. I think the new show proves they couldn’t. The only reason they added a gay female Charlie, Yeah right lol I guess they knew the show was going downhill so I guess they thought putting the girl on girl crap would keep the interest going, Well yeah if you’re a pervert. Not saying Gay’s are pervert please don’t get me wrong just saying it is the sex they thought would save the show. I don’t think anything could save this show. The name doesn’t even make sense anymore. I call it two half men, Fits better, Right? Charlie had a drug and alcohol addiction he needed help and support not the boot. Anger Management proves with love and support you can’t keep the great down for long.

Sandy Frusco October 23, 2014 at 10:39 pm

I don’t watch the show anymore. Charlie Sheen was such a natural, very smooth….I love watching all the reruns which probably has a higher rating then the current show. Ashton is too young and comes off as wet behind the ears.

Jake October 2, 2014 at 3:20 am

The show was not so bad with Ashton (even if I prefer episodes with Charlie)…
producers ruined it by adding Amber Tamblyn as a sort of “female-Charlie”….
her character is annoying, I think this is the reason why ratings have dropped last season..
You can’t replace Jake Harper!
anyway I still hope to see Sheen and Angus for series finale!

peter September 6, 2014 at 9:12 am

I know there is the term ” dumbing down of our society ” but this show is so bad , the sexual contexts on the show are getting more and more predictable and just downright stupid and trying to fill Angus’ role with the gay daughter has become laughable and not in the good laugh sort of way !! I cannot believe the actors on this show ( no matter what they are paid ) can keep putting out this garbage !! CHUCK LORRE you are better than this !!

Laura June 4, 2014 at 2:51 am

Finally an end, it stopped being funny after charlie had to leave, the jokes got worse and were the same. Time to say goodbye.

Lucy May 14, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Me and my Hubby love sitting down after the girls have gone to bed and watch it. We love it.

Eric May 14, 2014 at 12:05 pm

12 seasons is long enough to milk the same tired joke.

sam the man August 24, 2014 at 12:32 pm

When Charlie died so did the ratings, you cant replace a porter house 28oz steak w/a steak-um 2oz thin slice and expect it to have the same flavor…, Chuck is a dumb *uck he should of swallowed his pride cause the ratings was gona double….jon cryer and sheen was a super coyple like abbot and costello comes only once in a life time……..