Two and a Half Men: Season 11 Ratings

Two and a Half Men cancel or renew?The ratings for Two and a Half Men fell last season but the sitcom was still CBS’ second-highest scripted series. Will the numbers continue to fall or will they rise this year? Is the show getting to expensive to be renewed? We shall see.

Two and a Half Men revolves around the lives of unlikely housemates Alan Harper (Jon Cryer) and Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Other regular castmembers include Conchata Ferrell, Holland Taylor, and Marin Hinkle. Recurring are Angus T. Jones, Melanie Lynskey, April Bowlby, Ryan Stiles, and Amber Tamblyn.

3/13 update: This show has been renewed for the 2014-15 season by CBS.

5/14 update: It’s been announced that season 12 will be the final season.

5/9 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The 10th season of Two and a Half Men averaged a 3.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 13.23 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Two and a Half Men TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a 12th season?

Cindy February 18, 2014 at 11:20 am

So you cant leave a comment if you don’t like this show anymore? Why bother having a leave a comment if you pick and choose. Obviously you don’t value opinions.

admin February 18, 2014 at 12:23 pm

When a comment is being held for moderation, it means that comments are looked at to make sure that they aren’t abusive or spam. The three comments that you’ve left on this post — under the names pleasestop, Cindy, and Sam — have all been approved. Have a nice day.

pleasestop February 18, 2014 at 10:40 am

You must stop this madness, why is Kutcher making $750,000.00 per show? The show’s ratings has declined every year he has been on it. Time to put this horse out to pasture.

Anonymous February 15, 2014 at 1:48 pm

PLEASE! Let the show stay one more year, it’s one of the only good shows on now and days! I don’t give a damn about the ratings, one more 20 episode season!!! Ashton is great and so is Amber! Don’t let it die this year! PLEASE!

Ahsan February 11, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Although, Charlie is not on the show anymore but believe me Show is doing so fine even without him. I will never want this show to end even if the ratings fall. Don’t care about the ratings and CBS please, never ever cancel the show no matter what.

Regards,
Ahsan from Pakistan :)

Mk February 8, 2014 at 8:28 pm

The show is still funny and how long can you watch a 40 year old man acting like he is 20.

Ronald February 6, 2014 at 9:28 am

I haven’t watched it since Chuck Lorre fired Charlie Sheen the show. Nobody can replace Charlie he is 1 in a million and as for Kutcher he is just a want to be he wasn’t funny it the 70’s show and he still is not funny on the 2 and a half men show or even in any of his movies compare to Charlie. So if I was Chuck Lorre I would be figuring out how to get him back just to keep the show going or just stop the sitcom right now but keep the reruns going of Charlie and Alan but Kutcher he just kills the show.

Anonymous February 2, 2014 at 1:03 pm

This show should have been cancelled years ago. I quit watching it the last year Sheen was on and haven’t watched it since.

Check out Supernatural January 25, 2014 at 1:06 pm

I loved this show when Charlie was on it, let’s face it, it is the “Charlie Show!” This really isn’t Ashton’s show. And for that matter, Amber T is no Charlie. I loved her on so many of the things that she has been on and I think she is a great actress, but her character is struggling to be relevant. I think I would rather see them do a spin-off with Alan and his craziness than the go-nowhere plots that they dump on us every week. Maybe it is time to end this show…

bob January 15, 2014 at 11:44 pm

This show was great because of Sheen’s character being completely politically incorrect and doing whatever he wanted. It was refreshing and funny. Now it is two pathetic guys and a womanizing lesbian. That is not appealing or recognizable to the people who used to like it. It was a simple formula, but the TV guys seem to be able to screw it up. Put in a womanizing guy like sheen was and get rid of the lesbian. Pretty simple. Or just start a new show with the same formula. It would be cheaper.

Mary January 14, 2014 at 3:29 pm

After watching an episode a couple of weeks ago I’m done watching the show after watching it since it first aired the episode was really disgusting take the show off

Anonymous November 16, 2013 at 6:56 pm

I love this show. I wished they would move it back to 8:30. It retained more of the big bang theory viewers than The Millers. It sucks that I have to wait an hour after the big bang. I don’t like the crazy ones or the Millers.

Susan M. November 2, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I used to watch Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men religiously on Thursday (even when they replaced Charlie Sheen with Ashton Kutcher). Now that they have placed two new bad comedies, between them, I change channels after Big Bang Theory and half the time forget to change back an hour later for Two and a Half Men. I know what CBS is trying to do (get viewers for these two new shows), but it is not going to work. Robin Williams’ biggest fan is Robin Williams, and that the actors on the show are required to break up in hilarious laughter at every line he speaks is nauseating. If CBS would stick to the relationships between Walden, Alan, Berta, Alan’s son, girlfriends, etc., that would help tremendously.

Scott October 17, 2013 at 10:09 am

I’ve been a fan of this show for years, even kept watching with Ashton..but i feel the move to 9:30 timeslot (with 2 new shows ahead of it) was a big mistake for CBS..i think it’ll be the death of this show..as you can tell, the ratings are down..

admin October 17, 2013 at 10:25 am

It was getting a lot of lead-in support from Big Bang Theory and CBS needs to find new shows to replace the older ones. Men has been on for 11 years and is expensive. If it’s going to stay on the air, I suspect CBS feels it should be able to stand on its own. It’s still doing well though and CBS isn’t having much luck introducing new sitcoms so far this season. With HIMYM slated to end, I suspect CBS will be interested in keeping it around.

Judy September 27, 2013 at 11:04 pm

This show stinks since charlie Sheen left. Ashton has no acting ability and the kid isn’t cute and funny anymore. Get rid of it and put something decent in that time slot.

Anonymous September 27, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Wish they would have let Jon Cryer lead the show. The story line for Aston is not good. From the first episode without Charlie to at least the end of whole season had been disappointing. Too many great shows to watch to keep this one on my watch list.