Two and a Half Men: CBS Sitcom Ending After 12 Seasons

two and half men endingThis morning, CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler announced that the upcoming 12th season of Two and a Half Men will be the show’s last season. Word is that the network is planning a season-long send-off and that the show’s co-creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre will cap the comedy with an event that spans the 12th year.

Many expected Two and a Half Men to be cancelled following the very public departure of Charlie Sheen but it continued to prosper for the network and its studio, Warner Bros, with the arrival of Ashton Kutcher. The show is very expensive to produce however and the ratings have been dipping over the past few years. It’s currently CBS’ fourth-highest rated comedy.

What do you think? Do you agree with the decision to end the show or do you think they should make a 13th season instead? Who would you like to see return in season 12?

Momcilo Pejcic March 7, 2015 at 12:36 pm

We want 13 season!! Pleaseee

robin February 19, 2015 at 10:24 pm

LOVE the show! Was so hoping Charlie would come back for season 13!!!! YES. WE NEED another season!! PLEASE!!!

Janet Storey February 19, 2015 at 10:03 pm

please do not cancel two And A Half Men. It is one of my favorite shows. I like it so much better without Charlie’s charter.

Phillyman February 19, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Sorry the show went downhill quickly after Sheen left. I also lost a lot of interest when it went to the two kids always being stoned. I mean how many shows in a row did they show them being wastedfalling all over each other? I don’t have a problem with weed but it was to the point that it almost seemed CBS was promoting it. We als got tired of all the stupid crap Allan was doing that at times really was sick not funny and I think Jon Cryer is a really talented actor but it went downhill more and more with him doing disgusting stuff. I probably sound like a preacher but far from it . I got a total kick out of Charley and all his babes except for his engagement time . I thouight she really blew, not blowed. LOL Other than her enormous fake boobs she wasn’t worth being on show. I loved the banter with Evelyn Charley, Allan and Jake. Charley’s cutting up Allan’s ex was always hilarious and Berta absolutely helped make the show what it was, a fantastic comedy for which I will always watch reruns even though I have all of the dvd’s up until Sheen left, but will see very few if any from after his departure.

Gary December 23, 2014 at 5:35 pm

It is such a shame that the show is going to ending. I love all the characters that are on the show. I think Kutchers addition to the show was a great choice for the show to continue and if Angus T. Jones wants to quit, just write him off of the show. He isn’t on the show much anymore anyway that I dropping him wouldn’t make a difference as far as I’m concerned. I just wish the show would have higher rating so it could stay on.
In my book two and a half men is the GREATEST.

Ballplayer December 22, 2014 at 12:21 pm

The show hasn’t been the same since Sheen left. In the final two seasons with Sheen you could tell he was bitter in his performance and something had to give. I do like Kutcher but his character is whiny. Alan (Jon Cryer) is a fantastic comedic actor but in recent years his character hasn’t developed but gone in reverse. He went from being a real person with issues to a cartoon character that doesn’t have a clue or worth. I watch the show but haven’t been impressed for quite some time.

Andy December 15, 2014 at 12:01 pm

I’m bummed, I love the show!

nash grier November 25, 2014 at 7:49 pm

i would find it such a shame for the show to be ending