Tyrant: Season One Ratings

Tyrant FX TV show ratingsFX has found some great success with their scripted dramas, especially ones like Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story. Will Tyrant also be a ratings hit? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Tyrant revolves around the youngest son of a dictator who returns to his war-torn country in the Middle-East with his American family. The drama’s cast includes Adam Rayner, Ashraf Barhom, Moran Atias, Jennifer Finnigan, Anne Winters, Noah Silver, Mehdi Dehbi, Fares Fares, Alice Krige, Salim Daw, and Justin Kirk.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to locate so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Tyrant TV series? Do you think that it should be renewed for a second season?

UPDATE: FX has renewed Tyrant for a second season.

Canceled and renewed TV show

403 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. MK says

Tyrant is the only show my husband and I faithfully watch on television. It’s an excellent show with a great storyline! It has kept our attention from the first episode! The actors are first rate and the script is excellent! We so hope the show is picked up for a second season!

2. Jason says

Please don’t cancel this show it’s so well done and the editing and most of the acting is really well done. The story line is the best and I’m sure it will only get better!

3. Kenneth says

PLEASE PLEASE renew this show its amazing . I love it and me and all of my friends are addicted to it. I’m actually angry it’s over.

4. Terry says

It would be a tragedy not to renew this show…It’s riveting and is not your typical show where outcome is predictable…

5. Amy says

Series 2 is a MUST!!!!!! Love this show! It is the only show I watch and don’t loose interest in! Tyrant MUST return!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Erin says

Tyrant is the best show I have seen! We need more shows like this! Something about the Middle East and NOT all about the US! This show is an amazing show with a story behind it! I love this show and really hope it is renewed for next season!

• Raargh Wunderkzin says

Disgusted beyond words.

You better renew this show or I will never turn on this channel again. Because if it “ends” like this – with no resolution – then I will have wasted 10 weeks of my life I will never get back. Total Bravo Sierra!

7. Jason says

Our family LOVES this show. Its the absolute ONLY show we record but we try to be home to watch it. We’ve turned numerous friends onto it and REALLY HOPE you will continue it!
    An AMERICAN FAMILY