Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe: More Episodes Ordered

steven universe TV showCartoon Network has ordered 13 additional episodes each of their new Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe animated series. This brings their totals to 26 episodes.

Uncle Grandpa follows a magical senior citizen who travels around the world to find unusual solutions to everyday situations. The program debuted on September 2nd and features the voices of Peter Browngardt, Eric Bauza, Adam DeVine, Kevin Michael Richardson, and Audie Harrison.

Steven Universe has been running since November 4th and was created by Rebecca Sugar, Cartoon Network’s first solo female show creator. It follows a group of intergalactic warriors who use the power of special gem stones to summon magical weapons. The cast includes Zach Callison, Estelle, Michaela Dietz, Deedee Magno Hall, Matthew Moy, Kate Micucci, and Tom Scharpling.

What do you think? Do you like either of these animated shows?

32 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. TheKillingWords says

These shows are complete f**king crap. I’d sooner let my kids watch South Park than this useless mind destroying s**t. F**k you Cartoon Network.

2. kyawesome says

well i watched it 1 more time,it is not as lame as i thought it would be but it is NO match for the amazing world of gumball.

3. frank says

uncle grandpa is creepy, it disturbs my kids. Steven Universe sucks. My best friend thinks Steven universe is great because the main character is androgynous, but it’s an abrasive and unappealing. Uncle Grandpa is a creepy old pedophile. It serious disturbs my kids. It seems most cartons try to mimic the random humor of aqua teen, except watered down and pathetic

• annecurtislover999 says

How is Steven androgynous? He looks and sounds like a boy. Steven has great lore surrounding it even though the main character gets annoying at times. I bet you never even watched it. :) Though I agree with the Uncle Grandpa stuff. I don’t get why they made a character sound so retarded.

4. kyawesome says

steven universe and uncle grandpa are two shows of stupidity. Aspecialy uncle grandpa.It isa brain bleach.steven universe is a stupid fat boy who messes up all the gem’s missions and no one tells him anything about it.What an idiot.

• annecurtislover999 says

Yeah because an 11-minute show always gets good in just two episodes. Steven Universe has rich lore and great artwork. They just show it in increments like Adventure Time. Though I think you wouldn’t appreciate stuff like that since you watch Gumball. Seriously, the show is about a little brother type guy. Lil bros get annoying at times and eventually they grow out of it. That stuff happens in the show if you pay attention and if you get off your high horse long enough to watch more than two episodes. Also the show the first cn cartoon made by a chick. It shows a differing POV in styles which paint women as more well rounded and such. :)

• someloser says

I watched some episodes of Steven Universe
            and I hate every single character, no show got me like this before