Undateable: Season One Ratings

Undateable TV show on NBC ratingsNBC ordered the Undateable TV series over a year ago but it’s taken them this long to air it — despite the fact that their Thursday schedule had poor ratings all season. That certainly doesn’t sound like a vote of confidence for this new comedy. Will it be quietly cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned!

Undateable follows a group of single friends who are trying to figure out the fine art of relationships. The cast includes Chris D’Elia, Brent Morin, Ron Funches, Rick Glassman, David Fynn, and Bianca Kajlich.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.78 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Undateable TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Luvin it July 17, 2014 at 11:20 pm

D’Elia leading the pack just dosen’t get any better you guys….. Make sure the execs at NBC see this info cuz this network sure ain’t leading the pack in the race for the title of most like’d shows ….. Eh?

Anonymous July 17, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Love this show

f allen July 17, 2014 at 9:53 pm

please do not cancel love this show

Stephanie July 17, 2014 at 9:44 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t cancel Undateable!! This show is hilarious!! I even got my boyfriend to watch this with me and he hates sitcoms. We look forward to it EVERY WEEK! Just because you don’t think almost 3 million ppl is enough for “ratings”, doesn’t mean you should cancel it. The 3 million of us that do watch it religiously have been waiting for a show like this for a long timeand enjoy every minute of it….SAVE UNDATEABLE!!

Issa B July 17, 2014 at 8:37 pm

NBC, don’t be stupid uptight A-holes! Finally a show that young people like and want to see, and you want to cancel? Look at Sullivan and Son’s on TBS, it’s hilarious and being renewed because TBS exec’s aren’t acting foolish! Keep the funny shows on air and stop worrying about what a few Mormons are saying! It’s late night TV, it’s fine if there’s some dark comedy on TV!!
Renew
Renew
Renew!!!

Anonymous July 17, 2014 at 8:29 pm

WTF!?? Cancel Undateable??!!? NBC you are flat out ignorant if you cancel this show! ABC cancelled The B in apartment 23, an that was one of the best shows! Don’t be ABC! Keep the good shows on air!! Why are you being such uptight bungholes?
KEEP Undatable on air or die of Ebola!!

Anonymous July 17, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I thought that show was sooooo funny! Please don’t cancel

Sari July 17, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Please renew. I look forward to this show every week. So funny. Characters are amazing . Situations are so true to life and it’s great that we can laugh about it. I love this show.

Maude July 17, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Renew !!! I loved it !
Found it by chance, and followed it since

Anonymous July 17, 2014 at 4:49 am

I enjoy every episode. It is better then most siccoms.

Chantal July 16, 2014 at 3:43 pm

PLEASE don’t cancel this show – it has been one of the funniest shows I’ve seen in ages

Anthony July 16, 2014 at 6:18 am

NBC please do not cancel Undateable! It is one of the funniest shows I have watched in a long time. I think this show needs a second chance and a second season.

Anonymous July 16, 2014 at 12:01 am

This show is hilarious. I love the characters! I laugh out loud every week!! Please keep it on

Dave July 15, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Best sitcom I’ve seen in years… Every episode made me laugh.
Renew