Undateable: Season One Ratings

Undateable TV show on NBC ratingsNBC ordered the Undateable TV series over a year ago but it’s taken them this long to air it — despite the fact that their Thursday schedule had poor ratings all season. That certainly doesn’t sound like a vote of confidence for this new comedy. Will it be quietly cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned!

Undateable follows a group of single friends who are trying to figure out the fine art of relationships. The cast includes Chris D’Elia, Brent Morin, Ron Funches, Rick Glassman, David Fynn, and Bianca Kajlich.

7/31 update: NBC has renewed Undateable for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.78 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Undateable TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

230 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Courtney says

My mom and I absolutely love the show. We started watching a little late, but once we finally did watch it. We didn’t stop. It’s an amazing show, please don’t cancel it!!!

2. Anonymous says

Please keep the show on it is a hilarious show and its a show both my husband and I can watch that we both enjoy it.

3. Wally W says

The show got off to a good start. All of the characters are unique and have their own entertaining quirks that create multiple symbiotic relationships. It would be a shame to not renew the show. Don’t make the same mistake that was made with, “Outsourced” by having all the character development in the first season and then giving up on it.

4. Tori says

We as a family really enjoy this show!!!! Please don’t cancel, definitely needs more advertisement in Canada as we only came across this show googling Chris. Really funny cast and every episode gets better and better.

5. Kurt Werntgen says

Love this show! Every week I laugh out loud multiple times. Hope the numbers are good e kooknough that they renew it! Ron Funches is my new man crush. :-)

6. Taylor says

Absolutely do NOT cancel this show. I think all the viewers would boycott the network if you do. Hilarious cast, led by the amazing Chris D’Elia? Why would you get rid of that.

7. Lenell says

I love the show I think Chris is so talented I loved him in Whitney. I think he has great timing delivering his lines and his expressions are great.