Undateable: Season One Ratings

Undateable TV show on NBC ratingsNBC ordered the Undateable TV series over a year ago but it’s taken them this long to air it — despite the fact that their Thursday schedule had poor ratings all season. That certainly doesn’t sound like a vote of confidence for this new comedy. Will it be quietly cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned!

Undateable follows a group of single friends who are trying to figure out the fine art of relationships. The cast includes Chris D’Elia, Brent Morin, Ron Funches, Rick Glassman, David Fynn, and Bianca Kajlich.

7/31 update: NBC has renewed Undateable for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.78 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Undateable TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Natasha Bouie July 5, 2014 at 9:27 pm

LOVE it!!!!!

K July 5, 2014 at 6:41 pm

PLEASE keep this show going! It’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on TV. (It can actually get me to laugh so hard I snort!) The characters are great, and the physical comedy is fantastic! I sincerely hope it gets renewed!

Carrie July 5, 2014 at 6:37 pm

This is the greatest show I’ve seen in a long time. The laughter is contagious. Great chemistry and humor. I saw it for the first time this week (3 episodes), and spread the word about how fantastic it is! I can’t wait for the next episode!

Linda July 5, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Love,love,love the show. NBC is bring Thursday night comedy back to the forefront. Please renew

Ronne Cain July 5, 2014 at 2:42 pm

The show has gotten better and better with each episode. The writers are getting better. I hope they do have a second season, they just need to keep the same writers they had at the end of season two.

JoAnne July 5, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Love this show and love the cast and their talent and chemistry! I hope this show is given a second season and a chance to grow. This show is actually FUNNY and in this short amount of time we already like the characters and want to see what happens next.

Please let them continue to grow – we will be watching!

Zeina July 5, 2014 at 12:22 pm

This show is AMAZING!!! Please don’t cancel it and give it chance! It’s so funny, I honestly look forward to it every week. The whole cast is hilarious and Justin’s singing is just the icing on the cake so please DON’T CANCEL!!!

Paul July 5, 2014 at 9:59 am

Absouletly love this show! Hey are you listening NBC! Baby Bird!…. DO NOT CANCEL funniest show I have watched in awhile! Should have aired this show in the fall. Summer is not a fair shot to the show

Richard July 4, 2014 at 11:48 pm

Undareable is one of the funniest shows on TV. My wife and I both love it and get more belly laughs from it than most any comedy currently on TV. Genuinely funny and well delivered, it should be in the regular season lie up.

Kevin July 4, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Really like this show very funny. On of NBC’s best comedy shows in a long time.

Gina July 4, 2014 at 9:31 pm

This show was funny and I am not a big comedy person.
I am really disappointed it was cancelled.

Bianca July 4, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Please don’t cancel it. It’s a great show.

Laureen July 4, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Please do not cancel this show! At first I wasn’t too sure about it, but it grew on me and I LOVE it! Please RENEW it for next season.

Jennifer July 4, 2014 at 5:48 pm

I love this show, please renew it!

Tony July 4, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Love this show. My wife & I are hooked on it.
Please give it a second season.