Undateable: Season One Ratings

Undateable TV show on NBC ratingsNBC ordered the Undateable TV series over a year ago but it’s taken them this long to air it — despite the fact that their Thursday schedule had poor ratings all season. That certainly doesn’t sound like a vote of confidence for this new comedy. Will it be quietly cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned!

Undateable follows a group of single friends who are trying to figure out the fine art of relationships. The cast includes Chris D’Elia, Brent Morin, Ron Funches, Rick Glassman, David Fynn, and Bianca Kajlich.

7/31 update: NBC has renewed Undateable for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.78 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Undateable TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

230 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. K says

PLEASE keep this show going! It’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on TV. (It can actually get me to laugh so hard I snort!) The characters are great, and the physical comedy is fantastic! I sincerely hope it gets renewed!

2. Carrie says

This is the greatest show I’ve seen in a long time. The laughter is contagious. Great chemistry and humor. I saw it for the first time this week (3 episodes), and spread the word about how fantastic it is! I can’t wait for the next episode!

3. Ronne Cain says

The show has gotten better and better with each episode. The writers are getting better. I hope they do have a second season, they just need to keep the same writers they had at the end of season two.

4. JoAnne says

Love this show and love the cast and their talent and chemistry! I hope this show is given a second season and a chance to grow. This show is actually FUNNY and in this short amount of time we already like the characters and want to see what happens next.

Please let them continue to grow – we will be watching!

5. Zeina says

This show is AMAZING!!! Please don’t cancel it and give it chance! It’s so funny, I honestly look forward to it every week. The whole cast is hilarious and Justin’s singing is just the icing on the cake so please DON’T CANCEL!!!

6. Paul says

Absouletly love this show! Hey are you listening NBC! Baby Bird!…. DO NOT CANCEL funniest show I have watched in awhile! Should have aired this show in the fall. Summer is not a fair shot to the show

7. Richard says

Undareable is one of the funniest shows on TV. My wife and I both love it and get more belly laughs from it than most any comedy currently on TV. Genuinely funny and well delivered, it should be in the regular season lie up.

8. Laureen says

Please do not cancel this show! At first I wasn’t too sure about it, but it grew on me and I LOVE it! Please RENEW it for next season.