Unforgettable: CBS Orders Season Two of Cancelled TV Series

Unforgettable renewed for season twoGood news for fans of Unforgettable, CBS’ cancelled crimes drama series. The Tiffany network has decided to “un-cancel” the TV show and has announced season two will debut next summer. Word is that they’ve ordered 13 new episodes.

CBS cancelled Unforgettable in May after one season of 22 episodes. By the end of the freshman season, Unforgettable had averaged a 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.3 million total viewers.

Starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh, the crime drama was the highest-rated CBS drama to be cancelled during the 2011-12 season. Had it been on any other network, Unforgettable would have likely have been renewed. Following the network cancellation, CBS TV Studios and Sony Pictures began shopping the drama to other channels — including TNT and Lifetime.

What do you think? Are you excited to hear that Unforgettable has been renewed for a second season? How do you think it will perform next summer? Well enough to get a third season?

Anonymous July 4, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Im glad they uncancelled Unforgettable. Please sign a petition to renew #BurnNotice on USA network! This show deserves to be renewed. It has such a great cast, crew,.Please copy this link to sign, if you haven’t already, the #PetitionToSaveBurnNotice at http://twitition.com/kxsff & Retweet! Thank you!

Steve Dowdy June 25, 2013 at 8:30 pm

I’m thrilled to see that Unforgettable will be back on in July as it was one of my favorite shows. Poppy is one smoking hot redhead and an excellent actress to boot. Looking forward to season two!

Gale May 5, 2013 at 3:16 am

This was (is) a great show. I really enjoyed watching it. Someone at CBS needs to wakeup! There’s too much other crap on, that they show for years and then drop a show like this. Hope it stays on for a long time!

Marie March 6, 2013 at 3:09 pm

What’s wrong with CBS? Who decides what will be cancelled or not? Whoever he/she/ they are they need to have their brains examined! Unforgettable was great and Poppy Montgomery knows how to ACT! More than some of these other shows that continue to air! Thank goodness, at least, for the reprieve in the Summer!

Alan Chan March 5, 2013 at 4:50 am

Bring this show back!!! It’s a good show.

Mike & Vickie March 4, 2013 at 5:32 pm

love this show and cant wait till it comes on again. What date is in coming on?

STAN January 27, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Excellent show and very entertaining! Re————new!

jerry m January 11, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I really liked this show and am very happy that it’s coming back. Popi Montgomery is great to look at and a fine actress to boot!!!

Lillian January 7, 2013 at 2:10 pm

That was my favorite program! How could you have cancelled it!!!

Lillian January 7, 2013 at 2:07 pm

I love the program, please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck November 29, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Please bring Unforgettable back. I would actually rather TNT Pick it up! Because they brought Southland back & made it 10X’s better than it was on its original channel. I guess with it being a cable channel it can get away with being more edgie than the National channels. Regardless of which channel its on I just really liked all the characters! Plus I missed Poppy since Without a Trace was cancelled! I thought she could be missing Without a trace. I do like the red head look. But she sure didnt look bad as blonde either.

cbd November 13, 2012 at 5:03 pm

I just can’t forget unforgettable

Cantell November 13, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Bring it back – not sickening to watch with the blood and guts in some drama shows. It’s just one hour of pure entertainment without giving the sick public ideas of how to hurt one another. My life is “reality” I’m looking for entertainment for an hour and agree with Kathy and Irma.

Irma November 8, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I was shocked as well!! I totally love Poppy Montgomery when she played Without a Trace and was sad when they cancelled that show! I would totally follow Unforgetable on any network.

Kathy October 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I was shocked that Unforgetable was not airing this fall. I love this show, its well written, and well acted. There are way to many reality shows on, and its time these stations understand, that the general public is sick of them..put the show Unforgetable back on!