Unforgettable: Season Three Renewal from CBS

Unforgettable season threeCBS has picked up Unforgettable for a third season reports Deadline. The 13 new episodes will start airing next summer.

Unforgettable follows Carrie Wells (Poppy Montgomery), an NYPD detective who has hyperthymesia, the ability to visually remember everything. Others in the current cast include Dylan Walsh, Jane Curtin, Dallas Roberts, Tawny Cypress, and James Hiroyuki Liao.

The crime drama was cancelled last year after a lackluster first season. CBS later changed their mind after working out a deal with Sony for a second season.

That debuted in late July and CBS ended up only airing seven of the 13 episodes. They averaged a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.74 million viewers.

It’s unclear what will become of the six remaining episodes of season two. They could potentially air later this season or run with season three. Either way, there are 19 new episodes to come.

What do you think? Do you like Unforgettable? Are you glad to hear that it’s coming back?

Joanne June 30, 2014 at 4:33 am

Please do not cancel Unforgetable, my husband and I love this show, and have been watching it since it first started. We feel you will be making a big mistake if you canvel this show.

M.E. June 20, 2014 at 7:02 pm

I enjoy the show and want to see more episodes. Please keep the show one.

Pat j June 20, 2014 at 6:59 pm

I really enjoy this show and was wondering when it will return.

Carol Duncan June 12, 2014 at 10:13 pm

Please bring it back, I love this show.

Kathy p June 9, 2014 at 11:45 pm

My favorite show, hope it will continue!!

Craig May 28, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Unforgettable is a good show. I do enjoy watching it. Hope it gets renewed.

Jim T May 23, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Only a very select few shows I look forward to watching and this one is at the top of the list with NCIS & Los Angeles, Person of interest and Elementary.
Unforgettable peeked my interest from the being with Carrie’s own personal struggles with her past and her demeanor through it all keeps you wanting more.
definitely want it back on air. And definitely missed it this Friday night 5/23 14 very disappointed. Turned tv off not into reality shows. Finish out the rest of the season 2 episodes!!! Or at the very do it’s repeats till new season starts.

Al May 27, 2014 at 2:25 am

Completely agree. I am very happy Unforgettable is being renew!!! Great show

Paul April 16, 2014 at 11:35 pm

Unforgettable has a solid cast great drama and is the only kind of “its show” on tv! Hope this show keeps on ticking for years to come! Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh are outstanding..great concept!:)

Karen pacheco April 16, 2014 at 7:44 pm

I am very glad it is coming back, I only watch unforgettable, NCIS, CSI, Lonmire, and now the Listner. THE BEST SHOWS if they are not on I don’t watch TV.

Jody April 13, 2014 at 9:40 pm

I really enjoyed this show and can’t wait for its return. I did like the first season more but hoping season 3 will continue where season 1 left off

admin April 13, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Season two is currently airing on Friday nights.