Unforgettable

Unforgettable TV seriesNetwork: CBS, A&E
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 20, 2011 — TBD
Series status: Cancelled but then revived by A&E.

Performers include: Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Michael Gaston, Kevin Rankin and Daya Vaidya.

TV show description:
This crime drama revolves around Carrie Wells (Poppy Montgomery), a woman who has a (nearly) perfect memory. She can recall every place, day, and conversation that she’s ever had. Unfortunately, she can’t let go of the ones she’d rather forget, including the murder of her sister many years earlier. Unlike any other event in her life, Carrie can’t recall some key details of that day when she and her sister were playing in the woods and it haunts her.

Years earlier, Carrie worked for the Syracuse Police Department and used her abilities to help solve crimes as a detective. Carrie was dating her partner on the force but they broke up, she quit the force, and then moved to New York.

Most recently, Carrie’s been supporting herself by counting cards at gambling halls, thanks to her perfect memory. Unfortunately, once the establishments catch on, they throw her out.

Her former boyfriend, Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), has since moved to the Big Apple and become a detective for the NYPD. His squad includes his right-hand man, Detective Mike Costello (Michael Gaston); a junior member named Detective Roe Saunders (Kevin Rankin); and sassy and street-smart Detective Nina Inara (Daya Vaidya).

Carrie and Al reunite when she’s asked to consult on a homicide case. Being back on the job feels right and, despite having conflicted feelings for Al, Carrie decides to join his unit as a homicide detective. She sees things that other people miss on their cases and hopes that, one day, she’ll finally be able to solve her sister’s murder.

Series Finale:
Episode #TBD
The last episode has not aired yet.
First aired: TBD.

What do you think? Do you like the Unforgettable TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

165 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Corine says

Please do not cancel this show it is a good show for the entire Family . Please, Please, Please keep this show on the air

2. Ross says

I couldn’t believe it when I heard this was cancelled! Bring it back for a second season please!

3. Jeff Carico says

Where’s the petition for this show? I really liked Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh on this show.

4. Paula says

I hope this show doesn’t get cancelled… I watch it every week without fail. I really hope it returns for season 2!!!

5. franca says

I love the show pick it up again and give it a chance.I never miss it and record it when I am working.I am a big fan,co give the show a chance to grow.

6. margaret peck says

KEEP UNFORGETTABLE I AGREE IT HASNT HAD A CHANCE TO EXPAND AND WITH WHAT ITS SHOWN SO FAR ITS VERY EXPANDABLE SO KEEP GOING AHEAD MARGE

7. FNYTHI says

This show is great and screams “give it a chance to grow”. Would be very unwise to cancel, but surprised it hasn’t done better after the two NCIS shows.

8. says

Really love this show! perfect group of main Characters too! kind of like Bones and Kirk ( Star trek original series) with Kevin Rankin and Poppy. Good plots keep coming too! “Carries Caller” top of list with a drop dead good hanging ending! Running bad guy killer is like Dr Loveless in Wild west..always just out of reach.. Hope you guys keep this on. I don’t watch a lot of shows because they are usually so darn stupid! but this one is GREAT! My second after this is Person Of Interest!

9. denise says

I hope this doesn’t get cancelled, I like poppy montgomery from without a trace. I hope they give it a chance.