Unforgettable

Unforgettable TV seriesNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 48 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: September 20, 2011 — September 14, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Michael Gaston, Kevin Rankin and Daya Vaidya.

current TV show

TV show description:
This crime drama revolves around Carrie Wells (Poppy Montgomery), a woman who has a (nearly) perfect memory. She can recall every place, day, and conversation that she’s ever had. Unfortunately, she can’t let go of the ones she’d rather forget, including the murder of her sister many years earlier. Unlike any other event in her life, Carrie can’t recall some key details of that day when she and her sister were playing in the woods and it haunts her.

Years earlier, Carrie worked for the Syracuse Police Department and used her abilities to help solve crimes as a detective. Carrie was dating her partner on the force but they broke up, she quit the force, and then moved to New York.

Most recently, Carrie’s been supporting herself by counting cards at gambling halls, thanks to her perfect memory. Unfortunately, once the establishments catch on, they throw her out.

Her former boyfriend, Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), has since moved to the Big Apple and become a detective for the NYPD. His squad includes his right-hand man, Detective Mike Costello (Michael Gaston); a junior member named Detective Roe Saunders (Kevin Rankin); and sassy and street-smart Detective Nina Inara (Daya Vaidya).

Carrie and Al reunite when she’s asked to consult on a homicide case. Being back on the job feels right and, despite having conflicted feelings for Al, Carrie decides to join his unit as a homicide detective. She sees things that other people miss on their cases and hopes that, one day, she’ll finally be able to solve her sister’s murder.

Series Finale

Episode #48 — DOA
While protecting a US Senator, Carrie is exposed to a deadly toxin by an assassin that attacks her brain and leaves her unable to use her memory. Al and the team rush to find an antidote.
First aired: September 14, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Unforgettable TV show? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for fourth season?

Chrystal July 1, 2012 at 6:46 am

Thank god unforgettable has been renewed, someone in the tv networks is finally listening to the viewers

Sheena June 17, 2012 at 5:03 am

Please don’t cancel Unforgettable; it’s is the best show out there. I’m so tired of the comedies out there like two and half men and how I met your mother. Unforgettable was fresh and had character and charm. I hope another network picks it up. I think it’s the best cop show out there right now other than Hawaii 5-0. It was going to replace my House void. Please please bring Unforgettable back, it was too young to kill off.

Dan June 11, 2012 at 5:25 pm

I watch Unforgettable I feel that it is exlent show my wife and I even record every shoe so we are able to watch them again since CBS is cancelling Unforgettble I would hope that CBS will try to have a different Network pick up this show it has not been on long enough to have there chance we feel it will improve with age please reconsider

D.Tyrell June 10, 2012 at 10:43 am

Don’t cancel this show!!!

David Wessendorf June 5, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I am really sorry to see that CBS has cancelled Unforgettable. That is just as bad as NBC cancelling Harry’s Law. That just means that my wife and I will be watching less and less network TV, and more movies.

Rose Marie June 3, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Please don’t cancel Unforgettable! I couldn’t wait to watch the next episode each week. I even got my husband interested in it. The story lines were great and the way Poppy remembered things was amazing. The chemistry between her and Dylan was great and was hoping to see something happen between them. PLEASE BRING IT B ACK! We are losing too many good shows.

S. Kelty May 30, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Please bring back Unforgettable!!! It’s a terrific show with a great cast. Enjoyed the stories every week! I respectfully ask that Unforgettable be RENEWED!!!

Kirsteen light May 29, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I loved this show so much! The last episode just aired in the uk but every week I waited for it! Bring it back!!!!!

Pat McKnight May 29, 2012 at 8:26 am

I agree. This is a great show. I am so sick of reality shows. How can they go on? Some of the comedies are too stupid for words.

Helen Aminoff May 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm

How disappointing that Unforgettable has been canceled. It’s a great show. We hope you will reconsider.

Margaret May 23, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Another “keeper” cancelled by CBS. Who makes these decisions? Talk about being out of touch. If you give us another “challenge”, “competition” or “reality” show I’ll not only puke but change the channel.

Rosemarie Opitz May 20, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Hi,

Me too. This was one of my favorite shows. I think that networks don’t always get it. Unforunately, it’s all about money and ratings. There are several new shows that I loved and they have got the axe.

Sandy May 20, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Unforgettable was very intriguing to watch. I found it facinating week after week what the storylines would be and what Carrie would see and remember. I grew up outside Syracuse, and because some of the Syracuse streets were mentioned on the show, I felt proud. Poppy and Dylan are great together. CBS should be ashamed for cancelling this show after just one season since it received a lot of viewers. I hope it gets renewed and picked up either by another Network.

Dorothy May 17, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Unforgettable should be renewed and if they are truly cancelling, I hope some other channel will pick it up. It has interesting story, not to0 violent & bloody and a great cast and love the name Poppy.

Also, get some other shows on for Wednesday and Saturday and Sunday in this economy we can’t afford to go out especially Saturday night and we watch TV.

Listen to our wishes please…….

Stacia May 16, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Add me to the “don’t cancel” brigade! I love this show. I would have rather you cancelled CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. That one has run its course, Unforgettable has barely had a chance to get started. Please reconsider!