Unforgettable

Unforgettable TV seriesNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 48 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: September 20, 2011 — September 14, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Michael Gaston, Kevin Rankin and Daya Vaidya.

current TV show

TV show description:
This crime drama revolves around Carrie Wells (Poppy Montgomery), a woman who has a (nearly) perfect memory. She can recall every place, day, and conversation that she’s ever had. Unfortunately, she can’t let go of the ones she’d rather forget, including the murder of her sister many years earlier. Unlike any other event in her life, Carrie can’t recall some key details of that day when she and her sister were playing in the woods and it haunts her.

Years earlier, Carrie worked for the Syracuse Police Department and used her abilities to help solve crimes as a detective. Carrie was dating her partner on the force but they broke up, she quit the force, and then moved to New York.

Most recently, Carrie’s been supporting herself by counting cards at gambling halls, thanks to her perfect memory. Unfortunately, once the establishments catch on, they throw her out.

Her former boyfriend, Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), has since moved to the Big Apple and become a detective for the NYPD. His squad includes his right-hand man, Detective Mike Costello (Michael Gaston); a junior member named Detective Roe Saunders (Kevin Rankin); and sassy and street-smart Detective Nina Inara (Daya Vaidya).

Carrie and Al reunite when she’s asked to consult on a homicide case. Being back on the job feels right and, despite having conflicted feelings for Al, Carrie decides to join his unit as a homicide detective. She sees things that other people miss on their cases and hopes that, one day, she’ll finally be able to solve her sister’s murder.

Series Finale

Episode #48 — DOA
While protecting a US Senator, Carrie is exposed to a deadly toxin by an assassin that attacks her brain and leaves her unable to use her memory. Al and the team rush to find an antidote.
First aired: September 14, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Unforgettable TV show? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for fourth season?

Anita August 31, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Unforgettable is so hokey. Carrie know everything. She should run the whole department

Carol May 27, 2014 at 10:32 pm

PLESE DO NOT CANCEL….LOVE THIS SHOW… I am an okder person and there are TOO MANY reality shows on T.V. if you have to cancel something, cancel them!

Janice November 2, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Great show. Hope they don’t cancel this one.

DORIS September 30, 2013 at 11:38 pm

I am a faithful watcher, am glad they didn’t cancel the show. Seams like every time I like something they take it off the tv. I don’t like all the comedy shows. I am an older person and I like to see if I can figure out who did it. Keeps the mind working.

Bob R September 28, 2013 at 8:37 am

They said the new season would involve some changes but adding two people wasn’t enough as they provided a “no pull” factor. They need to get rid of her boss who had a romantic thing with her years ago. Their conversations are lame. Also when she “sees” things that are pertinent to the crime, we don’t see what she sees the way she sees them. In other words, we have no chance to realize the clues when she is in the beginning of seeing the crime scene because the camera moves too fast for us. But later the camera slows down when she is gathering info and now she sees the clues again that are most pertinent. Those were the clues that we had no chance of seeing because the camera moved too quickly. See? We really don’t get a chance to play detective. See? Will I watch again? Maybe one episode to see what has changed. After that, who knows?

Diego Point July 29, 2013 at 10:21 pm

What was crap the first time is crap again!

The crap parts are what they kept.

Marillen July 10, 2013 at 11:45 am

I thought this tv series was cancelled as well. Glad to see that the networks can have second thoughts. Maybe there is hope for several other tv series I thought were great.

Can’t wait for the new season!

Lora April 13, 2013 at 6:28 pm

YES, YES, YES!! GREAT move CBS! You’ve decided to renew this excellent show. Am a Poppy fan.

Kathy Garcia February 9, 2013 at 9:24 pm

I love this show but I thought it was canceled. I haven’t seen it in a long time. When is it coming back. Thanks

admin February 9, 2013 at 11:46 pm
Gloria December 5, 2012 at 7:51 pm

love this show can not wait until the next season!!

Cora Marburger September 24, 2012 at 2:22 pm

What a great show. I’m addicted to seeing this show every week. What great characters and quality scripts. I’m so glad the show is not cancelled. Thanks!

Rayda September 24, 2012 at 10:55 am

Unforgettable is one of the few shows we watch faithfully. I hope it comes back soon!

Tammie September 7, 2012 at 8:40 am

Ya I’m soooo glad. I love this show

suzie August 20, 2012 at 5:10 am

YAY, GLAD TO HEAR THIS ONE WILL BE BACK…….YAY.

Emma August 7, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Please dont cancel unforgetable,my husband and I liked it.Theres not to many shows out there that are good.Dont like Reality shows!!!!!!Please reconsider!!!!!!!!!!