Unforgettable

Unforgettable TV seriesNetwork: CBS, A&E
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 20, 2011 — TBD
Series status: Cancelled but then revived by A&E.

Performers include: Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Michael Gaston, Kevin Rankin and Daya Vaidya.

TV show description:
This crime drama revolves around Carrie Wells (Poppy Montgomery), a woman who has a (nearly) perfect memory. She can recall every place, day, and conversation that she’s ever had. Unfortunately, she can’t let go of the ones she’d rather forget, including the murder of her sister many years earlier. Unlike any other event in her life, Carrie can’t recall some key details of that day when she and her sister were playing in the woods and it haunts her.

Years earlier, Carrie worked for the Syracuse Police Department and used her abilities to help solve crimes as a detective. Carrie was dating her partner on the force but they broke up, she quit the force, and then moved to New York.

Most recently, Carrie’s been supporting herself by counting cards at gambling halls, thanks to her perfect memory. Unfortunately, once the establishments catch on, they throw her out.

Her former boyfriend, Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), has since moved to the Big Apple and become a detective for the NYPD. His squad includes his right-hand man, Detective Mike Costello (Michael Gaston); a junior member named Detective Roe Saunders (Kevin Rankin); and sassy and street-smart Detective Nina Inara (Daya Vaidya).

Carrie and Al reunite when she’s asked to consult on a homicide case. Being back on the job feels right and, despite having conflicted feelings for Al, Carrie decides to join his unit as a homicide detective. She sees things that other people miss on their cases and hopes that, one day, she’ll finally be able to solve her sister’s murder.

Series Finale:
Episode #TBD
The last episode has not aired yet.
First aired: TBD.

What do you think? Do you like the Unforgettable TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

162 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

PLESE DO NOT CANCEL….LOVE THIS SHOW… I am an okder person and there are TOO MANY reality shows on T.V. if you have to cancel something, cancel them!

2. DORIS says

I am a faithful watcher, am glad they didn’t cancel the show. Seams like every time I like something they take it off the tv. I don’t like all the comedy shows. I am an older person and I like to see if I can figure out who did it. Keeps the mind working.

3. Bob R says

They said the new season would involve some changes but adding two people wasn’t enough as they provided a “no pull” factor. They need to get rid of her boss who had a romantic thing with her years ago. Their conversations are lame. Also when she “sees” things that are pertinent to the crime, we don’t see what she sees the way she sees them. In other words, we have no chance to realize the clues when she is in the beginning of seeing the crime scene because the camera moves too fast for us. But later the camera slows down when she is gathering info and now she sees the clues again that are most pertinent. Those were the clues that we had no chance of seeing because the camera moved too quickly. See? We really don’t get a chance to play detective. See? Will I watch again? Maybe one episode to see what has changed. After that, who knows?

4. Marillen says

I thought this tv series was cancelled as well. Glad to see that the networks can have second thoughts. Maybe there is hope for several other tv series I thought were great.

Can’t wait for the new season!

5. Cora Marburger says

What a great show. I’m addicted to seeing this show every week. What great characters and quality scripts. I’m so glad the show is not cancelled. Thanks!

6. Emma says

Please dont cancel unforgetable,my husband and I liked it.Theres not to many shows out there that are good.Dont like Reality shows!!!!!!Please reconsider!!!!!!!!!!