Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Canceled and renewed TV show

418 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. carol says

renew it, renew it, renew it. It is one of the few quality shows on this season. It is fun, entertaining, well acted and well written. One can sit and view the show without wincing or getting disturbed by excess violence or sex. CBS is making a very bad decision. I hope the network doen’t fall like NBC and become a throw away network.

2. Scarlett says

Loved Vegas !!
    Bring it back !! UNcancel it !!
    When fans got together and let them know a couple of shows
    were brought back !!

3. Beverly York says

I really liked the show, doesn’t do any good getting interested in a show they always get cancelled, most of TV these days are reality shows was really getting interested in Vegas and liked it on Friday nights.

4. Melisa says

Of course it’s been cancelled, its one of a few shows that has good acting and believable storylines. I watch very little of the garbage on tv these days (let’s face it reality shows have not much redeeming value ). I will miss this show …..sexy men, stylish women, great sets and costuming. Should have left it on Tuesday nites with the NCIS lead in. By bouncing it around only my DVR could find it.

5. Greg says

That is a mistake. Are there any, one season hits? What show leads up to Blue Bloods? They get moved up to 8:00 p.m. and then what.? I believe there could be a connection for many viewers with all the characters on Vegas. Listen, Hollywood, your viewing audience is not less than forty nine years old.

6. shirley says

HATE, HATE, HATE CBS for not renewing Vegas!!! It was a great show. Hoping another network will pick it up!

7. Ann says

Great cast and good plots. Really enjoyed the era, too. So much better than mindless reality shows. So few good dramas on TV any more and they cancel this one!

8. Joyce says

Loved the show so knew that CBS would cancel it!! I liked the CSI shows but how many of
    them can a person watch. The only two CBS shows I will be watching now are NCSI and
    Big Bang Theory and they are getting a bit long in the tooth.

Wish the programmers would give new shows time to find a audience. There have been new shows that the stations cancelled before I could even locate them.

9. carol says

Please renew Vegas. It is fun, entertaining, well writtten and acted and not too offensive to watch like other shows now on.

10. Ernest Sapp says

Vegas had become my favorite show. CBS must be run by MORONS ! I guess that’s why so many Cables shows are getting ratings over the Big 3. First CSI Miami now Vegas. The schedulers must all be fairies and don’t have a clue what a good show is. Oh well I still have Longmire on A&E. I guess NCIS and NCIS LA are the last two shows on CBS I’ll watch. They need to fire whoever is responsible for this stupidity.

11. Jody McKeen says

Bull ****, love the show, what is the issue, the show is awesome and show people how old vegas was run and how it was back in the time when it was about mob and now the big business moguels. Please bring back the show for a second season, can’t wait to see whatn happens….

12. jan says

why bother taking the time to watch all these new shows when they cancel them all the time
    cold case was the best…..apparently all people want to watch are mindless shows that you don’t have to put any thought or morals in

13. Buddy says

Leave it up to CBS to cancell Vegas. Really liked the show. It gets to the point where you aren’t sure if it is worth watching CBS shows. They struggle a little because of the time slots they are in.