Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Donna May 13, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Hate to see a good show go just after 1 season. If CBS keeps this up we won’t be watching much TV.
We enjoyed the actor VERY much and we wish them the best.

Donna May 13, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Sorry I meant to say ACTORS. They were all great and it was nice to see Michael Ironside again even though he was a BAD guy.

Dee May 13, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Every time there is a good show it gets cancelled in favor of some stupid “reality” show, my gracious what in the world is wrong with people, instead of watching a good drama they would rather watch people make complete fools of themselved!!!! And the Networks are idots, don’t even get me started there.

jim May 13, 2013 at 8:17 pm

why would they take a good show like vegas off and leave other shows or repeat that suck on

Anna May 13, 2013 at 11:54 am

I am so sad! I loved this show. I wish another network would pick it up!

Barbara Lee May 13, 2013 at 11:46 am

I love this show!! I live in Las Vegas and the characters and interesting life they led are seldom shown with such gusto and color. What a shame that the tv “gods” think that everything on tv has to appeal to the younger group video comic book crowd. They could learn something and be highly entertained. I am so disgusted with TV in general now and the amount of story in comparison to the longer commercials is ridiculous on all shows. We may as well just watch hours of loud commercials. A shame a good show like this didn’t get a chance but stupid stuff like more Gorden Ramsey shows are still on!!

B Smith May 13, 2013 at 11:32 am

I love ‘Vegas’ but a lot of shows I’ve loved have been cancelled. I love Dennis Quaid and Sarah Jones. I hated it when Alcatraz was cancelled. They should probably cancel ‘Once Upon A Time’ and ‘Nashville’.

Kat May 13, 2013 at 11:26 am

Such a good show. I would look forward to watching it, I really enjoyed the story line and all the actors. I am so sorry to see it go. I just love period time dramas.

Peter Rich May 13, 2013 at 10:08 am

This and Person of Interest were our favorite shows. Less network TV-watching for our lucrative demographic…

Mireille Kaplan May 13, 2013 at 2:46 am

We’ve enjoyed the show. Sorry to see Vegas being cancelled

The Referee May 13, 2013 at 2:28 am

CBS does it again – what idiots

B Smith May 13, 2013 at 11:33 am

I agree! 1000 percent.

mike J May 13, 2013 at 2:03 am

We will miss Vegas. It had a great storyline… Might want to rethink that one CBS Just Saying…

Jim May 13, 2013 at 1:51 am

Typical CBS. They killed it with Golden Boy. I won’t be watching CBS next fall–can you understand that CBS? Or do you even care?

Kristin May 13, 2013 at 1:19 am

We will miss Vegas. It had a great storyline and I loved the characters, especially Chiclis’ Savino. It was a highlight in my week. I hope CBS reconsiders.

BGB May 13, 2013 at 1:11 am

shuch a good show, again not even a chance. bring it back

charles r. martini May 13, 2013 at 12:34 am

that is a good show that vegas and i like that dennis quaid and the cast of vegas. maybe nbc or abc can pick up the vegas for next year for 2013 -14 seaon. i was very up set about my top show on cbs vegas was canceled. what can we do to get our vegas back on tv. they do’nt give the shows a chance to grow like vegas. i well pray about it our great show vegas.

roger root May 12, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Unbelievable!!! One of the best shows to come along in years and you don’ t give it a chance? This will definitely affect which network I and my friends will be watching. I am a retired Air Force fighter pilot and just returned from a reunion in Vegas at the Gold Coast. The response to the show was 10o% favorable ( 650 attendants) and now you cancel it? Shame on you!!