Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

marilyn wilmeth May 17, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Can’t believe VEGAS has been cancelled one of the best shows on TV.
They just can’t seem to leave well enough alone. All they want on TV anymore are those STUPID STUPID realty shows which I do not watch and don’t know very many people that do don’t know where they get their ratings from not from us older people for sure
Hope another network picks up Vegas if so I will be one of their number one fans, great actors great writers and something I looked forward to every week !

Judy Balch May 17, 2013 at 3:38 pm

A co-worker just told me about Vegas being cancelled. I am so very disappointed. Please bring it back or TNT please pick it up!

wade May 17, 2013 at 3:12 pm

please dont cancel a good show for some reality bullsh— bring back vegas

Ann May 17, 2013 at 1:46 pm

I guess since I don’t fit into the coveted 18-49 group my viewing doesn’t count. Just wish I hadn’t spent yet another year watching a show with a cliff hanger that you have to make your own ending to. Broadcast TV is just not worth watching anymore. I’d rather buy series on DVD after they end. That way you know what you are getting into from the start.

toby rolfe May 17, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Bring it back. the networks always kill a good show and put some kind of trash show on.

chris May 17, 2013 at 1:39 am

Please someone pick it up, I’m so disapointed with tv, everytime they get a really good they take it away. Just want to give us silly junk, so disapointed

chris May 17, 2013 at 1:33 am

everytime I sit and enjoy a good tv show you take it off . I am so ticked

captain midnight May 16, 2013 at 11:16 pm

CBS pulled another crazy stunt by cancelling Vegas. This is a fabulous show with great acting by top notch actors. Now I know why so many people are switching to other video sources like Netflix,Red Box,and Hulu. Hey CBS! You stink!! Bring Vegas back!!

toby rolfe May 17, 2013 at 1:18 pm

I agree

Cindy May 16, 2013 at 11:04 pm

What a shame this show was cancelled. Great cast and entertaining show. Bring it back!

Michelle Lozano May 16, 2013 at 6:17 pm

This was a great show!!!! Loved the cast….. Please put it back on…….. I am so upset CBS took it off, give it a chance and stop setting it up for failure moving it to Friday nights!

Matt May 16, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Unbelievably short-sighted decision. This show has to come back.

Ryan May 16, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Please bring back Vegas, best show for this last season

cj May 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm

My family loves Vegas, my son had me record it on the Dvr for him, so he would not miss it.
Everyone loved it.

Joan May 16, 2013 at 9:18 am

Another great show cancel. I am going to only watch Fox and USA today where I can watch quality television.
So only 7 million people watched Vegas in the GROUP who counts …what about the group that spends their own money and not mom and pops?

Bob May 15, 2013 at 10:01 pm