Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Marvin June 25, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I like the show Vegas would to see it come back on

Dave June 25, 2013 at 11:40 am

Smooth move exlax, Vegas was a great show. Why not just move it to a later time slot so the people that enjoy good TV can watch something worth while after all the reality TV morons go to bed. Where do you take your TV polls in junor high school? No body contacted me about this decision.

Rhonda June 20, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Unbelievable, could not wait until the next week to watch. Good show, good content, good story line. Hate to see it go. Hope someone else sees what a good show is and moves it to their channel.

Bob June 19, 2013 at 7:52 am

I can`t believe the show is cancelled. Is it because the younger generation can`t connect with it. Are you the younger generation. Please grow up soon and start saving the better shows.

Kim Creech June 18, 2013 at 8:22 pm

The Best new show on tv we loved Vegas the cast was awesome!!!!I sure hope TNT OR ANOTHER CABLE NETWORK PICKS THIS SHOW UP CBS SUCKS !!!!!!

CL June 17, 2013 at 4:36 pm

I agree with Guy. Hollywood always cancell the shows the average household wants to watch. Why don’t you take a survey with us? NOW WE CAN ALL WATCH THE STUPID GOLDEN BOY.

Jessie June 15, 2013 at 11:41 pm

My husband and I are very, very disappointed that Vegas has been cancelled. They keep silly shows like the Bachelor and get rid of something as good as this.

PamGee June 17, 2013 at 6:36 pm

You took the words right outta my fingers! Loved Vegas. The architecture, wardrobe was spot on for that period! They did their research. The choice of actors was also perfect. I will miss it. Just makes room for one more rotten reality show like that bake off thing with jeff Foxworthy. How much ya wanna bet Elementary will be axed next to make room for a spin off with that heavy set hillbilly woman making Honey Boo Boo’s favorite dishes? Any TV show with a smidgen of intelligence never stands a chance these days.

Dennis June 13, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I also agree with Carlee – it was a great show. Looked forward to it very week, didn’t have to worry about nude scenes or bad language … just another good show – bites the dust!

Robin June 12, 2013 at 8:47 pm

I am very sad to see this go. I really liked it. A little bit of a slow start, but then it just got better and better. The last few episodes of the season were especially good. I think it brought back the ole Dennis Quaid that I fell in love with a long time ago. Maybe it will be picked up by another network…. we can all hope.

Joscelyn June 11, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Why do I think more people didn’t watch it? Because ages 18 to 49 are thinking about the next new i-phone, ipad, the best computer and whose gonna drive the most expensive car! There is not enough bloody murder, rape , insest, rotton words, kidnapping, etc. on Vegas. We get enough of that in other popular shows.
It was a pleasure to watch Vegas because the storyline was great, yet there was still a bit of the 50′s innocents. What a refresning change!
Give it another season and give people to get involved!

Connie T June 10, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I loved this show and I am very mad to see it end. I did have to record the show because I am an early riser and asleep before 10:00pm. I recorded and watched
every show. I got to know and love each one of the characters; I even got my 94 year old dad to watch and he liked it as well.

So sad,
Connie

Karen June 4, 2013 at 4:45 pm

So sorry to hear that another great TV show has been cancelled. Every episode was good!

Philip June 4, 2013 at 10:49 am

Vegas story line became so repetitive that boredom set in.
Character development early-on died a silent death.

CARLEE June 3, 2013 at 10:21 am

I’M PISSED….THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON T.V. ..! IT WAS GREAT FROM START TO FINISH….MAYBE IT DIDN’T HAVE ENOUGH SMUT….THAT’S WHAT SEEMS TO SALE TO THE BIG WIGS IN HOLLYWOOD…IT WAS CLEAN MOST OF THE TIME AND ACTUALLY HAD A STORY LINE…AND YOU COULD FOLLOW IT RELATIVELY EASY…I WOULD’VE LIKED TO HAVE SEEN WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THE SHERRIF AND SARAVINO WOULD HAVE HAD DOWN THE LINE AND WHETHER DENNIS QUAID EVER GETS TO BUST HIM….BUT I GUESS WE’LL NEVER KNOW…THE FINALE WAS AWESOME! BUT I WISHED IT WASN’T CANCELLED…THEY COULD’VE GONE IN SO MANY DIRECTIONS WITH THIS SERIES….IF THEY HAVE BAD WRITERS THAT COULDN’T CARRY IT THEN THAT’S ON THEM…I COULD’VE COME UP WITH PLENTY!

Joscelyn June 11, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH CARLEE! VEGAS WAS IN A LEAGUE OF IT’S OWN. GREAT SHOW. MY HUSBAND AND I LOOKED FORWARD TO IT EVERY WEEK. BRING IT BAKC!!!!

Guy Rucki June 2, 2013 at 8:47 pm

It figures, another great show cancelled. We loved Vegas and didn’t miss an episode. I wonder what we are going to get in it’s place, another dumb reality show about some dysfunctional Hollywood family, great TV.