Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Bonnie October 4, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Absolutely unbelievable that this show was cancelled. I was hoping that in the fall it would come back to everyone’s surprise. Why not cancel some of the crap that is on and leave Vegas alone. Cast was great and of course what can I say about Dennis Quaid — he is great to watch — what a talent you are missing out on. Very sad to see it gone.

William Wyatt September 29, 2013 at 9:20 pm

A true American show!!! Do we have many true Americans in this country now???
Bill – Vietnam Vet

Chery September 27, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Very disappointed that Vegas was cancelled! So much of what is on is just repulsive, I’d like to know who the powers that be are, and have them explain why decent shows are cancelled and such moronic shows are left on!!! The critics as you call them are NOT Mr. and Mrs. average American, but are hand chosen by you, ones that are worried about their job. Please reconsider cancelling this show, I’m still try to get over the disappointment of having Harry’s Law cancelled.

Mary September 23, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Please bring it back! Excellent show! My teenagers even love it! Not many shows on these days that you can sit with your family and tolerate watching the whole thing. We love to watch and discuss what we think will happen next week. :) Maybe try an earlier time slot. If not, I hope another network picks it up.

John September 20, 2013 at 7:29 am

Cant believe that the show is cancelled, great to watch, and when consider what else is on the TV its a joke decision.

Laura September 19, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Vegas was a good show. Wish we could cancel the critics.

Peter Johnson September 17, 2013 at 7:15 pm

I was checking to see when the second season would begin. The only show I’ve been interested in watching. I loved the cast and the stories were great Please bring it back.

P September 13, 2013 at 1:08 am

My mother and I love Vegas. Great actors and writing. We are very disappointed that it has been cancelled. I normally don’t watch anything on CBS but Person of Interest and Vegas. Please reconsider bringing Vegas back.

SHARANN NAFUS September 9, 2013 at 11:53 am

vegas is the best show on tv, why would ratings matter,when shows like duck dynesty is the number one rated show on tv. that just shows me them mentality of the world is in need of a brain transplant

vegas was interesting, and it kept my brain thinking, it was exciting, a new line on detctive work and down to real life events, please put it back on or give it another chance on another network, and get these silly, stupid shows of the air

NANCY September 8, 2013 at 10:33 pm

MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH LIKED THE SHOW. BUT IT SEEMS THAT VERY TIME WE LIKE A SHOW IT GETS CANCELLED. TOO BAD

Rhonda September 7, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Vegas was one of the best shows on. Why would you cancel it. I play cards and every one was always talking about the Vegas and Golden boy series. I have waited for them to come back on just to find out they have been cancelled. Say it anit so please. I love those shows.

Mark Moore September 3, 2013 at 7:43 pm

I like that show, tell the cast to bring it back. Please

Nancy August 29, 2013 at 5:41 pm

I thought Vegas was a great show and waited for each new episode. I can only hope that they will bring it back.

sara August 26, 2013 at 7:09 pm

I don’t know why people didn’t watch. I loved it. Maybe another station will pick it up.

Carole August 22, 2013 at 1:22 pm

It a shame that you Cancelled Vegas one of the Best show’s on TV bring it back.!!!!!!!