Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Canceled and renewed TV show

418 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Angel says

I’m so sad this won’t be back! I love this show n glad it over to Friday night to end my workweek.

2. Barbara says

The networks don’t know when they have a good show. They air things like Blue Bloods and the Good Wife, which you can’t even stand one episode, as well as tons of reality junk, but nothing good. USA has the best ‘formula’ for shows and they last. Vegas has that same quality. Ashame CBS is so dumb they can’t see it.

3. Drew Roberts says

I loved this show…superb actors, sets, plots, action, and being set in the early 1960’s was awesome! I love the past, and past decades, as I believe they were a lot more interesting, fascinating, and enjoyable compared to today. I truly believe that this show could have come back for at least one more season…I am VERY sorry and disappointed in CBS!! But, I guess the mind-set of today’s TV audiences has to have blood-n-guts, or people screaming/cussing at each other in so-called “reality” shows before they’ll watch. Sad!!

4. says

My wife and I really love Vegas . We watch it every week and are very disappointed that it is not being renewed. The acting is excellent and we enjoy the portrayal of the history of the city. Please bring it back.

5. Lesley says

Loved the show — just moments ago found out it’s canceled and quit frankly I’m pissed off —great cast great story ideas –who makes the decisions –the viewing public or just the number crunchers!!!

6. l vasquez says

I am so upset to hear there will not be a second season! My family loved this show. Plz bring us another season!!

7. roj says

Vegas was one of the few news shows I would never miss. I absolutely despise reality TV and so-called “talent” shows and generally find sitcoms banal. Vegas had good actors, a decent story line and great ambience. It didn’t cater to Joe Beergut America or Josephine Voyeur America so it dialed. That’s more a commennt on the lack of intelligence of the viewing audience than the qwuality of the show. Network Execs are mindless corporate drones who live by numbers – they wouldn’t recognise quality if it reached up and bit ’em in the butt and wouldn’t give it a chance if it didn’t pad the equally mindless scam known as ratings. It doesn’t come as a surprise that the show is cancelled. It is however lamanetable.

8. GregS says

One of the few CBS show that I watched. Guess I’ll go back to investigation discovery channel. I too am over 55 and do not give a darn about all of the reality shows. That crap I can see at Walmart.

9. Greg says

10. JF says

A terrible decision! This is an entertaining show with a pair of great hero/antihero leads. I hope it shows up on another network- this was a bone-headed decision!