Vegas: CBS Releases New Episode Information

Vegas TV show on CBSCBS has released information about the next episode of Vegas, the first installment to air on Friday nights. Starring Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, the TV show has been struggling on Tuesday nights and was very likely headed for cancellation.

Since the audience skews older, the network has decided to see how it will perform paired with Blue Bloods. This may end up being the show’s best chance of survival. Now we get to see if people will actually tune in on April 5th.

There are six new episodes left for Vegas to prove itself worthy of a second season.

SHERIFF LAMB AND FBI AGENT BYRNE BUTT HEADS WHEN BYRNE PREVENTS LAMB FROM PRESSING CHARGES AGAINST A PIMP IN ORDER TO GET INFO ON SAVINO INSTEAD, ON “VEGAS,” ON A NEW DAY AND TIME, FRIDAY, APRIL 5

“Little Fish” – Sheriff Lamb and FBI Agent Byrne butt heads when Byrne prevents Lamb from pressing charges against a pimp in order to get info on Savino instead. Also, Dixon falls hard for Hollywood starlet Viola (guest star Anna Camp), and Tommy and Dixon discover that Yvonne has a chance at becoming a professional singer, on VEGAS, on a new day and time, Friday, April 5 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Lamb WANTS a pimp to sing like a bird while Dixon discovers Yvonne CAN sing like a bird! #Vegas 4/5 9pmET/PT http://bit.ly/ZXk42L

SERIES REGULARS:
Dennis Quaid (Ralph Lamb)
Michael Chiklis (Vincent Savino)
Carrie-Anne Moss (Katherine O’Connell)
Jason O’Mara (Jack Lamb)
Taylor Handley (Dixon Lamb)
Sarah Jones (Mia Rizzo)

GUEST CAST:
Sonny Marinelli (Cota)
Aimee Garcia (Yvonne Sanchez)
Michael Reilly Burke (D.A. Reynolds)
Enver Gjokaj (Tommy Stone)
Shawn Doyle (Patrick Byrne)
Anna Camp (Violet Mills)
Paul Ben-Victor (Barry Silver)
Dustin Seavey (Deputy Roberts)
Geoffrey Blake (Frank)
Shanley Caswell (Patricia)
Pernille Trojgaard (Secretary Hildy)
Julie Dretzin (Ellie)
Ben Bowen (Desk Clerk)
Idara Victor (Nurse Humphries)
Fred Ochs (Elias)
Travis Johns (Jimmy)
Eamon Hunt (In-House Lawyer)
Scott Allen Rinker (Carter)

WRITTEN BY: Seth Hoffman
DIRECTED BY: Paul McCrane

What do you think? Will you be tuning in to watch Vegas on Friday nights? Should the series be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

86 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Martha Caparell says

Vegas is the best show on TV and moving to Friday nights makes it even better. Don’t cancel this show…ever!

2. Gus Caparell says

Vegas is my favorite TV show. I love it and will watch it no matter what night it comes on.
    Please keep it rolling! It’s the best show on TV.

3. kjmbjshr says

Love the show Vegas. I refuse to watch the Golden Boy. I just change channels. If CBS cancels Vegas I may make HGTV prime

4. Ronnie Chester says

A lot of great shows have moved nights,and did great,Gunsmoke,Hawaii five-o,Vegas is a different show than others,it deserves another season.Great chemistry among actors.

5. Janice Grandi says

I have my calendar marked to watch” Vegas” April 5th so hope there are no more changes and it will be on air for a long time. Love this show and felt like network did not keep their word when it was replaced by “golden boy” which in my opinion is a nothing show.

6. Dave A. says

I have enjoyed Vegas since it’s inception and have been disappointed since it was apparently replaced by Golden Boy in this time slot. I am pleased that it was not canceled and will definitely watch it on April 5 in preparation for another favorite, Blue Bloods.

7. Dave A. says

Vegas was previously aired on Tuesday evenings and has been replaced by Golden Boy. I now read that it is “moving” to Friday evening. I like Vegas very much and will definitely watch it on Friday night in preparation for another definite favorite, Blue Bloods.

8. Juel Leonard says

Our family watched Vegas every Tuesday and we miss it very much. Have no interest in the replacement series – looks like the usual gorp. We will certainly be tuning in on April 5th. I hope that VEGAS is not cancelled – it is a very good show-the stories are good, the characters are interesting,unlike most TV shows. Vegas & Person of Interest are the only 2 TV shows we watch – love them both. PLEASE KEEP IT ON THE AIR!!

9. Sean Flynn says

The characters are great, the story line is solid,and it is worth at least the rest of the season!!!! who knows teamed with another great CBS show like blue bloods it could reach amazing ratings!!!!

10. Ron White says

My wife and I are among the “over 65ish” group of seniors who enjoy the “who done its” on TV. One of those shows is the current VEGAS TV Show. We enjoy watching this show, along with the two NCIS shows, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, Blue Bloods and of course, Mike and Molly. We also enjoyed watching CSI New York and miss the CSI Miami show. Please, don’t cancel these shows for just another reality type show.

11. walt snider says

move it to sunday night with good wife and mentalist i watch 60 minutes then change to another network as survivor and amazing race are not worth watching I enjoy Vagas and don’t wish for it to be canceled

12. says

I watched Vegas on Tuesday nights so I’ll definitely watch it on Friday night. You know the older generation counts too. Vegas was one of my favorites and I don’t understand why it would have been struggling. I sure hope you bring it back. Vegas, CSI New York and Blue Bloods would be an excellent Friday night line up.