Vegas: CBS Releases New Episode Information

Vegas TV show on CBSCBS has released information about the next episode of Vegas, the first installment to air on Friday nights. Starring Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, the TV show has been struggling on Tuesday nights and was very likely headed for cancellation.

Since the audience skews older, the network has decided to see how it will perform paired with Blue Bloods. This may end up being the show’s best chance of survival. Now we get to see if people will actually tune in on April 5th.

There are six new episodes left for Vegas to prove itself worthy of a second season.

SHERIFF LAMB AND FBI AGENT BYRNE BUTT HEADS WHEN BYRNE PREVENTS LAMB FROM PRESSING CHARGES AGAINST A PIMP IN ORDER TO GET INFO ON SAVINO INSTEAD, ON “VEGAS,” ON A NEW DAY AND TIME, FRIDAY, APRIL 5

“Little Fish” – Sheriff Lamb and FBI Agent Byrne butt heads when Byrne prevents Lamb from pressing charges against a pimp in order to get info on Savino instead. Also, Dixon falls hard for Hollywood starlet Viola (guest star Anna Camp), and Tommy and Dixon discover that Yvonne has a chance at becoming a professional singer, on VEGAS, on a new day and time, Friday, April 5 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Lamb WANTS a pimp to sing like a bird while Dixon discovers Yvonne CAN sing like a bird! #Vegas 4/5 9pmET/PT http://bit.ly/ZXk42L

SERIES REGULARS:
Dennis Quaid (Ralph Lamb)
Michael Chiklis (Vincent Savino)
Carrie-Anne Moss (Katherine O’Connell)
Jason O’Mara (Jack Lamb)
Taylor Handley (Dixon Lamb)
Sarah Jones (Mia Rizzo)

GUEST CAST:
Sonny Marinelli (Cota)
Aimee Garcia (Yvonne Sanchez)
Michael Reilly Burke (D.A. Reynolds)
Enver Gjokaj (Tommy Stone)
Shawn Doyle (Patrick Byrne)
Anna Camp (Violet Mills)
Paul Ben-Victor (Barry Silver)
Dustin Seavey (Deputy Roberts)
Geoffrey Blake (Frank)
Shanley Caswell (Patricia)
Pernille Trojgaard (Secretary Hildy)
Julie Dretzin (Ellie)
Ben Bowen (Desk Clerk)
Idara Victor (Nurse Humphries)
Fred Ochs (Elias)
Travis Johns (Jimmy)
Eamon Hunt (In-House Lawyer)
Scott Allen Rinker (Carter)

WRITTEN BY: Seth Hoffman
DIRECTED BY: Paul McCrane

What do you think? Will you be tuning in to watch Vegas on Friday nights? Should the series be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

86 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Diane says

I can’t wait to watch the continued Vegas – It is a great show with good actors and actresses! I hope it will continue for a long time!

2. Joel Roberts says

Please!!! do Not cancel Vegas, Vegas, Blue Bloods, Good Wife & Elementary are about all that’s decent to watch these days……. The reality shows promote horrible behavior, and then we wonder why our children mis-behave, the supernatural stuff isn’t real and then the rest have no story lines or any substance to them… Love Vegas for the actors are great, story good and the past is shown with great realizem..It’s a greatttttttttttttttt show………

3. Lorraine says

Absolutely renew Vegas!! The move to Friday nights is a good choice specially as a lead into Blue Bloods another favorite of my and my whole family. Michael Chicklis is the big draw for us right next to the shows story line. I am a big fan of Grimm, but will absolutely watch VEGAS instead! BRAVO!!!!!

4. says

Awesome show I don’t care what night it air’s thats why they build dvr’s so we can watch the show when we can, my husband is so into the show & we both enjoy watching every episode! Looking forward to seeing it this week!

5. Jimmie says

Please do not cancel Vegas. If you would cancel all these stupid reality shows instead of a good show like Vegas, I sure wouldn’t mind!!!

6. Nancy says

Every TV show I regularly watch is on my DVR, so it doesn’t matter when Vegas airs. I’ll watch it. It’s a great show with wonderful characters, and everything seems very authentic to the early 1960s, according to my mom.

CBS has been the only mainstream network that my family watches regularly. We prefer cable networks’ original programs, which are usually better than anything on NBC, ABC and FOX. But if CBS cancels “Vegas,” I’ll think twice before watching any new CBS drama.

7. Virginia Caryl says

Vegas is terrific!! I will definitely be watching and we’ve waited long enough to know what’s happening so PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!!
    It’s a great soap opera and could be the next DALLAS. Thanks so much, Virginia

8. Mary says

I am ever so happy to see Vegas return. It doesn’t matter what night because we DVR the show and watch when we have time. PLEASE continue Vegas.

9. Karen says

Please do not cancel this show! It just needs a chance for people to discover it. I have enjoyed every episode and have been waiting every week to see when it will be back.

10. vegas fan says

DO NOT CANCEL VEGAS!!! Please renew Vegas, it is refreshing and I enjoy the “flashbacks” to that time period. DO NOT CANCEL VEGAS!!!!