Warehouse 13: Syfy TV Series to Be Renewed for Season Three

Warehouse 13We’ve been hearing rumors for quite awhile that Warehouse 13 would be renewed for a third season. THR now reports that it is indeed happening.

Warehouse 13 follows the story of two Secret Service agents (Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly) who’ve saved the President’s life. They are reassigned to Warehouse 13, a super-secret government storage area in South Dakota that holds supernatural objects, mysterious relics, and strange artifacts. Others in the cast are Saul Rubinek, Genelle Williams, CCH Pounder, Simon Reynolds, and Allison Scagliotti.

A renewal for the Syfy series doesn’t come as a surprise since it’s been very popular for the cable channel. Warehouse 13 debuted back in July of 2009 with a 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 3.51 million viewers. The ratings for subsequent episodes fell off but the 11 episode season still averaged a 0.9 rating in the demo and 3.39 million viewers each week.

The show was renewed and returned for a second season of 12 episodes this past summer. Year two finished airing a couple weeks ago and the season averaged a 0.8 rating in the demo and 2.5 million viewers.

Now, Warehouse 13 will be returning for a third year. It’s gotten a 13 episode order this time around, its biggest one to date. No word on when they’ll air but another summer run is likely.

Syfy programming chief Mark Stern said, “Jack Kenny’s superlative leadership and the incredible talent of his cast and crew delivered an outstanding second season of Warehouse 13… We’re excited to see this successful series return next year and to developing our next hit with Jack.”

What do you think? Are you glad to hear Warehouse 13 is coming back for season three? Anything you’d like to see happen?

Carol May 23, 2012 at 4:13 pm

I love this series. My whole family loves this series. Hope it will go on for years to come!

MackyD January 8, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Love the show, but what happened to the day when shows ran from September to May? Viewers freakin lose interest and shows lose popularity when only 12 shows air at a time. Have the producers lost their touch for the right formula? Its hard to keep a good program supported on TV. Too many great shows have been lost this way.

kookie December 2, 2011 at 7:49 am

I have always enjoyed the show and NOW since Kate Mulgrew is in the show I love it even more,she is a GREAT actor,carry on Wearhouse 13!
love ya all!
kookie

Sheron Beltran October 6, 2011 at 10:34 am

I fell in love with this show the very first espisode. The cast is totally great. I was so glad to see Myka come back to the Warehouse. Claudia is so much fun to watch she really adds alot to the show. I have always been a syfy fan and this is one of the best shows EVER…….

craig smith October 4, 2011 at 7:15 am

myka is making the show for me she’s a full package beauty not over the top but just right , great actrist blends her humor and funny faces in just perfect. those jeans fit real nice on the slim beauty, claudia is jazzed up this year looking sweet and her role is bringing some spice to the show. all in all the show is great and should continue syfy should just it roll the fan base is growing cause the show is a hit.
look at how the fans got upset when we thought myka was leaving the show .

Paul - Australia July 12, 2011 at 1:35 am

Fantastic Show – I was shocked to hear it may not have a second season , but happy now of the news of a second season . I know of alot of Aussies that love the series , please keep it goin as I cant watch the Aussie crap on TV …

Andy L June 11, 2011 at 10:49 am

We happen to thoroughly enjoy Warehouse 13 and hope it continues.

WILLIE May 24, 2011 at 3:02 pm

WE ARE VERY GLADE THE SERIES HAS NOT BEEN CACELLED!
MY SUGESTIONS FOR THE SERIES WOULD BE: JESSE JAMES COAT,HAT OR GUN.
THE GOLDED FLEECE. WHAT ABOUT JONNY APPLE SEED

Brandi May 23, 2011 at 10:17 pm

My Daughter and I LOVE this show! So glad it is not being canceled!

Patricia T May 20, 2011 at 2:28 pm

I am so glad to hear there will be more seasons of Warehouse 13. It is so original! I hope it sticks around for many more seasons!

Lee Arlan April 18, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Yes, I am very glad to see Warehouse 13 come back. Keep it coming !!!!!!

k moss April 18, 2011 at 1:55 pm

love that show so glad to hear there renewing it. good clean fun and interesting hard combination to find on tv anymore

John F. McCullagh April 16, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Great show- glad to hear it has been renewed.

Steve redma April 7, 2011 at 2:54 pm

When is Wearhouse 13 series 3being aired in the uk

reginator April 1, 2011 at 10:03 pm

I love Claudia, she really gives the show a weird edge to it, Warehouse 13 is one of the better shows thats on because it does not have to be politically correct to be good