Warehouse 13: Syfy Series Renewed But Ending; No Season Six

warehouse 13 endingSyfy has decided to end Warehouse 13. According to Deadline, the cable channel is renewing the TV show for a fifth season of only six episodes. Those will be the series’ last.

Production on the final season of Warehouse 13 will begin this summer and the episodes are expected to rollout some time in 2014.

Syfy’s President of Original Content, Mark Stern, siad, “Warehouse 13 has been an incredible signature series for us… We are grateful to the loyal and passionate fan base and know that Jack Kenny, his gifted creative team, and outstanding ensemble cast will give them an amazing finale season.”

The fourth season of Warehouse 13 is currently airing. There are seven installments remaining in the 20 episode season. It’s currently averaging 1.61 million viewers, down from last season’s 2.09 million.

What do you think? Are you upset that Warehouse 13 is coming to an end or grateful that the cast and crew will be able to wrap up the series?

57 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. cblak says

Tired of Syfy cancelling good shows (Eureka now Warehouse 13)! Don’t really like new show Defiance. There will soon be no reason for me to watch the network, so disappointing.

2. Bethany says

Even SyFi is jumping on the cancelation bandwagon? Too bad. I am an avid SyFi viewer, never having missed an episode of Warehouse 13, Lost Girl, Being Human, Alphas, Merlin, Haunted Collector, and many other shows. It blows my mind that they only are giving the show a 6 episode final season, as this show has so much more to offer. With all the networks losing their minds, and canceling the only shows worth watching on their networks, it opens up so much room for people to watch more shows like Warehouse 13 on SiFy. I guess the powers that be would prefer to lose their audience rather than gain a whole new one. At least they are giving it an ending. But really they should get a clue and keep the show running for at least a full season.

3. Artsy Guy says

Personally I definitely enjoy the show. I’ve always enjoyed the concept and thought it had unlimited potential for ongoing story lines. It’s a lot more entertaining than some of the $#!+ shows being renewed.

4. Patty B says

This really is a tragedy. This is the only show on with original content and personable stars.
    The only other shows being pushed on SyFy are soap operas with weird looking people on them. I have and regularly watch all past episodes. This by the way is the only show
    I watch. Too bad for us loyal followers, this cast is like a family to me.

5. JFDionne says

I’m sad they cancel it, but at least they give us 6 episodes for ending it well… All other network just cancel the show without finish the storyline…

6. fran says

Why are the good shows the ones to go? Really enjoyed this one, but I guess it has to go the way of Eureka and Firefly. You would think the networks would hold on to good programs.

7. EJO says

Thanks Comcast, I mean NBC Universal. Not only have you made me remember my love of reading books, but you also have managed to save me quite a bit of money. By turning Sci-Fi, USA, and NBC into THE WORST channels available today, not playing for cable is gonna put my kids through at least a couple years of college. Keep up the good work!

8. says

@Ricky,

On entirely true, Syfy has ordered 5 or 6 new pilots for next season. Four of them are sci-fi in space shows. So not only Defiance, but hopefully 4 or 5 new sci-fi shows in space!

9. Cara S says

I’m sad that Warehouse 13 will be ending. But 5 seasons is a decent run. What makes me really sad is that it wont be a full season… 6 eps? that’s it? Really? Not even 13 to make it a 1/2 season, though really a full 26 ep season would be much nicer for a Final Season. But next Fall a lot of other new shows will be on just not on SyFy

10. says

“They are putting all of their eggs in their Defiance basket”

That statement could not be more accurate! Alphas & Warehouse 13 are gone. So basically all they’ll have worth watching are Being Human & Defiance, and Defiance isn’t all that amazing to begin with. It’s watchable. I enjoy it I guess, but a network needs far more than two watchable shows.

This has been a terrible year for television. Everything is ending. This is getting ridiculous. I may as well just start watching television on Netflix. At least then I’d know exactly how many shows will be on.

11. MK says

WTF????? I seldom use that acronym but honestly. This is one of the funniest, smartest, best-written shows out there and it’s popular. And much beloved. Do we really need more fake ghost shows???? Urgh!

12. Grandizer says

They are putting all of their eggs in their Defiance basket.
    Defiance is awful.
    I watch it just so SciFi shows are at least counted.

13. Alyssa says

I’m really disappointed. Warehouse 13 is one of my favorite shows, and I had really hoped that it would be able to continue on for longer… I mean, not even a full 5th season?
    But I suppose it’s nice that they knew before hand, and will hopefully have time to put together a nice ending…
    I love Mrs. Frederick, but I hope we get to see Claudia take over her job, before the end!

14. emaegf says

Well not happy about it but at least they have time do a proper series ending not just go away like some shows have had to do.