White Collar: USA Series Ending with Short Sixth Season

White Collar ending, season sixAs expected, USA has renewed White Collar for a sixth and final season. According to Deadline, there will be just six episodes for the cast and crew to craft a proper goodbye.

The size of the season order is reportedly a compromise between USA and series producer Fox TV Studios. The cable channel wanted just a movie/mini-series to wrap the series while the studio wanted to make a full season. The decision to end the show ultimately all came down to economics with White Collar being an expensive series to produce.

What do you think? Will you be sorry to see White Collar end or is it the right time?

Missy July 24, 2014 at 7:43 am

Fox has a real hit on there hands, and what do they do? They CANCEL the show! I wish one of the other networks would pick it up. It is a great show, and I think it could be a hit on any more the big networks like ABC, CBS, or NBC!

Dave July 18, 2014 at 11:45 am

Cancelling White Collar is a real shame. There aren’t that many good shows around to cancel a really good one. This show is entertainment at it’s best with relatively little violence which is rare today. Shame on the network.

Felicia July 2, 2014 at 1:48 pm

I love watching whitle collar. I found the show to be refreshing. I hate to see it go away.

GERALDMACKRELLA June 15, 2014 at 9:32 pm

USA HAD SO MANY HIT SERIES THAT THEY HAVE CANCELLED AT THEIR POPULARITY. WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS NETWORK ARE. THEY OBVIOUSLY DON’T KNOW WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS TO SEE OR THEY ARE REALLY OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY. FIRST, BURN NOTICE, THEY PSYCHE, NOW WHITE COLLAR. I AM GOING TO STOP WATCHING THIS NETWORK BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW THE GOOD SHOWS FROM THE FLOPS.

Anonymous June 19, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I totally agree!!!

Myrla Clark June 11, 2014 at 2:52 am

White Collar is one of my favorite programs, I hate that they are taking it off,
but at least they will give some closure, that is more than some of them do. I will miss then gang, they have become like family.

Missy July 24, 2014 at 7:45 am

I agree, at least they are giving us closure. Just wish another network would pick it up.