Whodunnit?: Season One Ratings

whodunnit TV show: canceled or renewed?On Whodunnit?, contestants try to uncover the guilty party — while ABC hopes to uncover big ratings for their new reality series. Will it be a hit or a flop? Cancelled or renewed for a second season? We shall see.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. Whodunnit? typically airs on Sunday nights and there are nine episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so check back to see how things are going:

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.24 million total viewers.

Episode 01-09: Sunday, 08/18/13
1.4 in the demo (+27% change) with 3.61 million (+12% change).
Season averages: 1.11 in the demo with 3.24 million.

Episode 01-08: Sunday, 08/11/13
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.22 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 1.08 in the demo with 3.20 million.

Episode 01-07: Sunday, 08/04/13
1.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 2.99 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.07 in the demo with 3.19 million.

Episode 01-06: Sunday, 07/28/13
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.04 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.08 in the demo with 3.23 million.

Episode 01-05: Sunday, 07/21/13
1.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 2.96 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 1.08 in the demo with 3.26 million.

Episode 01-04: Sunday, 07/14/13
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.12 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.10 in the demo with 3.34 million.

Episode 01-03: Sunday, 07/07/13
1.0 in the demo (0% change) with 3.00 million (-6% change).
Season averages: 1.10 in the demo with 3.41 million.

Episode 01-02: Sunday, 06/30/13
1.0 in the demo (-23% change) with 3.19 million (-21% change).
Season averages: 1.15 in the demo with 3.62 million.

Episode 01-01: Sunday, 06/23/13
1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.05 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 4.05 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Whodunnit? TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Mark Skorzawski August 11, 2013 at 11:55 pm

My wife and I turned the show on because we were curious about it, and glad we did. The way the show/game is played is unique, unlike so many other programs. It keeps us guessing who the mystery “killer” is, and has us looking forward to the next time the show is on. Please renew it for at least another season. Thank You. I the wife agrees and begs – please renew another season :)

Madelynn August 11, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Probably the best show I’ve EVER watched I love it so much and I look forward to it every Sunday! Please don’t cancel it, I would be the saddest person on earth! I got all my friends watching it and they love it just as much as I do. ABC I’m begging you please don’t cancel, please forget about the ratings and look at all the comments… every single one I have read is positive and they don’t want whodunnit to cancel! I know this is long but please look into your heart and make a knew season! Remember, my life is at steak. Or is yours… Just kidding, but seriously P-L-E-A-S-E renew it.

Scottie August 11, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Please don’t cancel the show!!! I love it!

DJ August 11, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Do not cancel this show! My husband and I love it. We watch it every Sunday night and look forward to another season.

NJ Co-workers August 11, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Please do NOT cancel Whodunnit! We are a group of co-workers who ALL watch this AWESOME show and it gets us through our Monday mornings when we all discuss how amazingly good this show is! We all love watching it! Please renew for many future seasons.

Scottie August 11, 2013 at 10:12 pm

I agree!

Chris August 10, 2013 at 9:57 pm

It is my favorite show. I really like it. I look forward to Sundays!

Scottie August 11, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Me too!

Susan August 10, 2013 at 9:14 pm

I love this show! Please, Abc, don’t cancel it! There is a huge following of this show and it’s getting larger every episode! I look forward to every Sunday!

Alexandra August 8, 2013 at 11:58 pm

I agree with the critic who said it was “Dead on Arrival. Couldn’t make it through the first episode.

whodunnit lover August 7, 2013 at 10:18 am

LOVE THIS SHOW IT HAS MADE MY TOP 5 FOR SURE ZOO DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW PLEASE

Debbie Brooks August 6, 2013 at 3:24 pm

I love whodunit my daughter and I watch it. We watch I it hulu at first no we have directv so we will be watching. I think the Nelson ratings are stupid do not cancel the show. Oh an also bring GCB back

WHODUNNITLOVER August 5, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Umm. Ya. THEY CANNOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW ON ABC. And the only show I watch on abc ever since they cancelled 666 Park avenue. PLEASE ABC DONT CANCEL- REALITY TV MURDERS IS SO COOL!! DONT CANCEL!!

tena brooks August 4, 2013 at 1:40 pm

i love it, it needs to be renewed for real. me and my 2 children watch together and now my grandson age 16 has became a fan and has already picked out the villan but, of course we all have our opinion i say it’s Lindsey he thinks it’s cam. stay tuned to see who’s right or are we both wrong?

emily August 3, 2013 at 1:14 pm

I love whodunnit!! It should definitely come back for
another season! I got my family & friends watching
it also. Its a great show to get together with everyone
and see what people pick up on & share there predictions!
I also agree Giles is awesome! Keep him please!”

Lucia July 31, 2013 at 3:02 pm

We love this show! Please bring it back next Summer. I am sure there are a few adjustments you may want to make but for the most part, this is great family fun. In fact, it would be great at 8pm instead of 9pm. And by the way, WE LOVE GILES…KEEP HIM!

Ted Heaney July 30, 2013 at 7:00 pm

I watch the show with my wife, 10 year old daughter, and 12 year old son and we all LOVE it! It is the one show we can all watch together and enjoy. We definitely hope is is renewed for another season.