Whodunnit?

whodunnit? canceled or renewed?Network: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 23, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Gildart Jackson.

current TV show

TV show description:
This interactive TV series puts 13 amateur sleuths’ investigative skills to the test in a mystery reality competition. Players use a variety of crime scene investigation techniques to carefully uncover evidence in a series of puzzling murders. Their goal is to ultimately reveal who among them is the killer.

Some players form alliances in the competition, while others choose to go it alone in their quest for the grand prize of $250,000. The contestants are guests on a glamorous estate called Rue Manor with a steward, Butler Giles (Gildart Jackson).

Each week they must solve a new crime in order to advance in the game. Failure to solve the crime leads to a player’s demise, until only three are left. In the final episode, one player unmasks the killer and takes home the $250,000 prize.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Whodunnit? TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Catherine May 12, 2014 at 8:47 pm

My boys love this show. please air a second season

Florence May 12, 2014 at 1:10 am

Please do not cancel this show. It is very original, not another singing reality
show. I love it …..I love it…..I love it. Don’t change a thing.

jeremy May 7, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Please keep the show going!..it was my daughter’s and I favorite show, we didn’t miss a single episode. If a show can have my teenage daughter pick her dad over friends for at least one night..lol that if FAMILY entertainment!!!

Dawn Colton April 28, 2014 at 1:21 am

SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!! This is the best show ever DO NOT cancel I repeat DO NOT cancel!!!!

Susan Kittley April 11, 2014 at 3:45 am

Please keep it! The best reality show ever!

BJ March 31, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Please give us another season! No celebs, no major alterations, just more of the show’s charm and class and detail. More plot twists, more intricate murders, and more Giles!

To you executives that are worried about ratings, think back to an older show still in syndication, that initially didn’t do great in the ratings department, yet had an immense fan-base that would not be silenced. This older show is famously known as The Twilight Zone.

Trust me, this could be the start of a beautiful future!

Ethan March 30, 2014 at 3:45 pm

SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW SEASON 2 NOW

Rick March 31, 2014 at 12:16 pm

SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER! SEASON TWO NOW NOT NEVER!!!!

.. [ please ]

Ellen March 17, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Bring it back!!! Even my husband got into it and loved it.

Rachel Dudley March 12, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I thought this show was awesome. I play Clue with my kids so we would watch it together and try to figure it out and we even had a bet going on who would get killed next. They are teens so trying to get them to spend quality time is hard and watching this show gave us some quality time it was fun. Please bring it back for season 2. Thanks

Patricia Kay Lock January 20, 2014 at 12:51 pm

I love the Whodunnit show. Please tell me ABC is bringing it back 2014.

Rob January 14, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Thought it was a great show, my nine year old son even wanted to have a “Who Dunnit Birthday”, really hope there is a season 2!

Rick November 4, 2013 at 11:14 pm

This has been one of the very best shows that I have watched in a very long time. I have looked forward to each and every show for the suspense; the mystery; the great contestants; the clever plots; the wonderful butler; the lack of graphic violence despite the subject matter; and the self-satisfaction of figuring out the identity of the next victim and of where the clues might lead. That same pleasure would always last long after the airing of the episode and tempt me to watch other superior shows on your network as well. .. Well done, by Jove! .. So please, please, please – keep these producers, writers and actors working and renew this show and my faith in television to do what it has always done best: to entertain.

Rick October 2, 2013 at 11:07 pm

This has been one of my favorite shows. I looked forward every week to watch it. I certainly hope it is renewed; I’ll be very disappointed if it isn’t. Great theme, very entertaining, a pleasure to view. Just wish it was on five nights a week. So – PLEASE – don’t cancel this show! Thanks – Rick

Nicole September 30, 2013 at 7:01 pm

BEST SHOW EVER!!! I was sooo addicted to it and would rewatch numerous episodes. It better get renewed or else there will be millions of devastated fans.

William H. Krohn September 12, 2013 at 11:06 pm

I like this show very much, I think it is well casted. I really hope it continues.