Wipeout: Season Seven Ratings

Wipeout ABC TV show ratingsThe ratings for Wipeout have come way down over the last few seasons but ABC keeps bring it back. Will the numbers continue to fall or will they rise? Will this game show be renewed for an eighth season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out.

On Wipeout, contestants try to make it through the “world’s largest obstacle course.” The person that make sit in the shortest time wins a cash prize. The program is hosted by John Anderson, John Henson, and Jill Wagner.

9/8 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The sixth season of Wipeout averaged a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.91 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Wipeout TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for an eighth season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

13 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Amy says

My 7 yr old son LOVES Wipeout!!!! Please bring it back!!!!! “Its my most favorite show ever, mommy, why did they take it away??? “

2. Marty says

Please keep this show going. I look forward to watching. I also like
    Jill. One suggestion. Please change the Wipeout final contest back to its original format. Season seven’s format wasn’t as exciting. Thanks.

3. Jerry Shoate says

I absolutely loved Wipeout! I would laugh so frickin hard at the people getting whacked by the sucker punch or falling off the big balls. I like Jim Henson and Jim anderson and Jill Wagner was my TV girlfriend. But like everything else that’s good, ABC takes it off and puts crap on in its place. Anything that’s family oriented has got to go. But if it’s according to the gay agenda or some sexually explicit program, they’re all about that.

4. Rosemary says

Please keep Wipeout on the air. It is one of the most entertaining shows on TV. We’ve looked forward to watching every episode since it first aired. Please renew this great show!

5. Rosemary says

Wipeout is one of the funniest and entertaining shows on TV. We’ve looked forward to each season since the first episode. Please renew this show.

6. Milly Rey says

You have got to bring back Wipe out, this is one of the only shows on TV that I can sit and watch with my entire family old and young. Please, Please, don’t cancel this show. We always look forward to watching it on Sundays. Thanks for hearing me out.
    Wipe out our favorite TV program.
    Milly Reynolds and family

7. Jeremy says

You’ve gotta put it back on for an 8th season. Going on the show is one of my biggest dreams right now. People have gotta see a dancing video gamer (me) conquer through the qualifier and Tango with the big balls.

8. nancy willy says

my 12 year old autistic daughter has been watching wipeout for years, since the very first year of the show…keep wipeout on !!!!

9. Lynn says

Please keep this show on! My daughter and I used to enjoy hours of fun watching it. I also wish you would air the reruns again.

10. Eddward dehullu says

we the public want to know why the loud music when the show is on if it is not lowared you are going to loose a lot of viewers