Witches of East End: Season One Ratings

Witches of East End ratingsTV shows about witches have had mixed success. Some have been ratings hits and have run for years while others have been cancelled after one season. How will Witches of East End perform for Lifetime? We’ll have to wait and see.

Witches of East End revolves around the Beauchamps, a family of female witches in a seaside town. The cast includes Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Rachel Boston, Eric Winter, Daniel Di Tomasso, M├Ądchen Amick, Virginia Madsen, Tom Lenk, and Jason George.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually on Tuesdays.

Update: The show has been renewed for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.67 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season two?

Alice W November 17, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Love the show. Not to gory or scary. Light – hearted, fun, and romantic. Please keep for more seasons.

TheresaC November 15, 2013 at 2:41 am

I absolutely love this show!!! I hope it goes on for many seasons.. And for all those ppl can suck it bc this show is great!!! Def a show I look forward to seeing every week..

Sara November 14, 2013 at 4:28 pm

This is perhaps the worst piece of television- the soap opera Passions was a better produced show. Nothing intelligent, witty, funny, or even good acting-wise.

Lifetime should just focus on hits like Devious Maids and Drop Dead Diva. Leave this show to the wolves.

Please cancel this, please.

Cdbd November 14, 2013 at 5:48 am

Please keep Witches of East End. It is the only good show on currently. It is just as good as Charmed. I love the main characters. Plots are thickening and are ever with potential. Please keep the show going!!

EmLV November 12, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I think it’s going to get cancelled because the ratings are not strong enough for it be renewed for a next season.

GLORIA November 7, 2013 at 8:09 am

I LOVE WITCH SHOWS, AND I LOVE WITCHES OF EAST END…PLEASE DONT CANCEL..SEASON 2 PLEASE.be a good line up for sunday nites witches of east end and army wives.

Ramona November 6, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Awesome show. Please don’t cancel. SEASON 2!!!!!

Kate Fredericks October 30, 2013 at 2:02 am

I usually don’t do witch shows, but this one is pretty good. It reminds me a lot of Charmed, which had a great cast and rarely took themselves seriously. Pure adulterated entertainment which is how I like my TV with a surprisingly wonderful cast which, after only two shows, already seem like old friends! How can a show go wrong with the always amazing Julia Ormond? And as a huge plus for this show, not too many of us geezers watch it, so it should get renewed (funny, old people and Christians are now the only members of society to make fun of and wish they wouldn’t watch their shows. I fit both categories and am glad to still be able to bring something useful and valuable to society!)

Mohammad October 30, 2013 at 1:26 am

I really love this series, and I wish it won’t get cancelled like ”Eastwick”. Good TV shows should never be cancelled. This show has great characters and storylines, the actresses r amazing and the story is interesting. the special effects and magic and witchcraft in this show are so awesome. Please Lifetime, keep this show for more seasons. It even deserves 10 seasons for sure.

Stacy October 29, 2013 at 9:16 am

LOVE this show. About time for a new Witch show. Been awhile since Charmed.

Erin October 27, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Love it!!! Season 2
For sure

Rakel October 26, 2013 at 5:49 pm

I love this show, time for a grate new witch show and this one is so promessing :) keep up the good work :)

Kristen October 22, 2013 at 7:52 pm

I love this show ! Great casting and storyline.

Mary D October 22, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Since I have outgrown my teen years a long time ago, I have already given up on this show. I wanted to like it, but the acting is immature, the plot lines are juvenile, and the production value is too much like some after school Disney show. I have already cancelled it from my DVR. RIP.

SueS October 20, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I love this new show , so of course in my experience the ones I love get cancelled. Please keep it on the air Lifetime!!!