Witches of East End: Season One Ratings

Witches of East End ratingsTV shows about witches have had mixed success. Some have been ratings hits and have run for years while others have been cancelled after one season. How will Witches of East End perform for Lifetime? We’ll have to wait and see.

Witches of East End revolves around the Beauchamps, a family of female witches in a seaside town. The cast includes Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Rachel Boston, Eric Winter, Daniel Di Tomasso, Mädchen Amick, Virginia Madsen, Tom Lenk, and Jason George.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually on Tuesdays.

Update: The show has been renewed for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.67 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season two?

Conrad November 20, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Please dont cancel this show!!!!

Stuart November 19, 2013 at 6:58 pm

This show is amazing I love it the characters the story plot fantastic make sure it gets renewed tv is missing a good fun supernatural series I loved east wick and it got cancelled and I’m loving this please give it a good chance :))

Jen November 19, 2013 at 12:47 am

Love this show my absolute favorite!!! Really never got into a witch show before! But I am hooked,

witches of east end is the best! November 18, 2013 at 9:26 pm

I love this show ! great cast, and great stories, and SEXY GUYS which is enough for me to get glued.
It is very underrated, and its on cable TV not everyone has it, and people wait to watch online or next day like myself, because it comes on so late, especially with time change. Please DO NOT CANCEL!! you have large fan base, and do not rely on the ppl with stupid “Nielsen rating box”, they are not representative of us!
keep going with the show and like “breaking bad” and many other underrated shows, PPL will catch on. You’ll see after it hits “On Demand” or Netflix, ppl will binge watch, GIVE IT MORE TIME, Please! we ran out of good quality TV .
lifetime is seriously starting to have quality tv Love it! devious maids, Drop dead diva (which is sometimes boring, but watch it) and The Witches of east End (The BEST show)!

Anonymous November 18, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Please renew!

Tina November 18, 2013 at 3:37 pm

I LOVE Witches of East End!! I can’t wait each week for the next episode! I really really really hope the show comes back for season 2! And 3 and 4 and so on! I want to see the Beauchamps all live and create new little Beauchamps!

Melissa November 18, 2013 at 8:33 am

Please don’t cancel Witches Of Eat End. I love this show so darn much. I have it on record. It reminds me of Charmed,I loved that show. Please bring a second season!!!!!! Please don’t cancel yet.

JenN November 18, 2013 at 8:09 am

I really hope WoEE gets renewed for season 2. I am LOVING this series. The cast is great, the writing is fun and I’m really enjoying the twists and turns. It has taken over, for me, OUAT which I always couldn’t wait for each week but that has become a bore this season. WoEE I can’t wait for each episode! Next weeks looks brilliant as was this weeks :)

Really would love a second season. Give the show room to stretch a little. So long as we get to keep all of the Beauchamps!! Aunt Wendy might just be my favourite :D

Tammy November 18, 2013 at 5:17 am

Please keep this show I rarely watch shows because i have 2 kids in the house and I am constantly cleaning, taking care of them, cooking and at the end of the week i look forward to this it adds a little sunshine to the end of every week especially when my football team loses on sunday . lol Please keep this going it’s an awesome show It would be a tragedy for it to go so soon . Please give it time to grow .

kourtney n November 18, 2013 at 3:50 am

Love it !!!!!!!!. I hope it gets renewed for season 2 and so on. I watch this every sunday night, before monday morning comes and a new week of school starts up. it gives me a boost of happieness like a good finish to a weekend.

Quinn November 18, 2013 at 1:18 am

Oh god please keep this. I’ve been waiting for another witch show like charmed and no matter how much people compare them they are both distinguishable from each other. I’m loving it because like every show out there things always get better and better. RENEWAL please! This is definitely one of those shows I anticipate every week. (I just hate that my view isn’t counted because I don’t live in the US)

Shelle November 18, 2013 at 12:21 am

please keep this show, I love the characters and the plot lines so far seem to be great.. please don’t leave another show on a cliffhanger only to cancel… like the client list.. I enjoy lifetime tv but the more they keep cancelling good decent shows the less I will watch and will eventually find the station useless…

Michelle Swinford November 18, 2013 at 12:14 am

Season 2, PLEASE!!!!! :)

BeckyA November 17, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Renew, renew, renew! We love this show in our house! I hope the fact that we DVR this doesn’t hurt the ratings.

Anonymous November 17, 2013 at 11:19 pm