Witches of East End: Season Two Ratings

Witches of East End TV show ratingsLifetime‘s original dramas have seen better days. Drop Dead Diva had a poor final season and Devious Maids was way down in the ratings year-to-year. How will Witches of East End perform? Will it be a ratings winner and be renewed for a third season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Witches of East End revolves around the ladies of the Beauchamp family who’ve discovered that they are witches with ancient magical powers. They must defeat unearthly enemies while keeping their abilities a secret from the other townspeople. The cast includes Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Rachel Boston, M├Ądchen Amick, Eric Winter, Daniel DiTomasso, and Christian Cooke.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

For reference: The first season of Witches of East End averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.67 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season three?

Anonymous July 17, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Love the show & all the actresses & actors. Each one is my favorite in different ways. Keep it on the air. My husband takes over the TV sometimes on Sunday night. When this happens I am thankful for on demand as I am not missing my fave show. The story lines is awesome and addicting also. Keep it on the network, please.

olga July 16, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Just finish season def watching season two LOVE IT!!!!

Leanne July 16, 2014 at 12:49 pm

I absolutely love the show I hate having to wait 7 days in between episodes.

Claudia July 16, 2014 at 9:00 am

I like season 1 but Im loving season 2 very cable like LOL that last scene with Ingrid and the demon like guy…. very creepy weird but Hot! LOL

Omi July 16, 2014 at 6:35 am

Please renew!!! I love this show.

Anonymous July 16, 2014 at 6:12 am

Just started watching season one on Netflix and I enjoy it. I’m glad to see that there is a season two because as i got into the show I became really interested in the identity of the shape shifter lol. With an ending like season one I’m really interested now.

Lisa July 16, 2014 at 5:45 am

please renew i LOVE this show sooooo good cant wait to see the next episode!!!!

Kristal July 16, 2014 at 12:04 am

Please renew love it!

Sally July 15, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Omfg. Best show I’ve seen with witches and magic!! Keep it coming!

chbrown21 July 15, 2014 at 9:00 am

I just discovered this series and now that I have caught up on all the episodes have decided I am a big fan. Hope some more advertising will bring new viewers. Does any one keep track of who else is watching besides the 18 to 49 ?

Anonymous July 15, 2014 at 12:23 am

Season 3 and then some.

lori July 14, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Please renew!!! I have followed since the first episode last season!! I really like the plots and twists and it’s not too gory!!!!

chiacaro July 14, 2014 at 10:06 am

Please keep The witches of east end. Very different and entertaining. Fresh approach not too gruesome. Please,please, please,pretty please renew for many more seasons. Would have higher viewership if on a more accessible channel. :).

Megan sperry July 14, 2014 at 3:35 am

I just started watching it on Netflix and really liked it. Internet is down in apt could not watch it on the tv. so pissed off!so I have to watch on my phone ,a little bit more advertising would have been nice. had to find what channel it was on had to all so find episode on different Websites just fi finely find something to watch with my kids and you stop playing it. pick it up for another season this really suck’s. It’s a really great show!wish you would pick it up for another season.

Ric July 14, 2014 at 1:40 am

I love this show I’m hook I started season one and couldn’t stop watching it…..please don’t cancel the show keep it going