Wizards of Waverly Place: Any New Movie Plans?

Wizards of Waverly Place reunion movie?Once the Russo family says goodbye in tonight’s series finale, don’t expect to see them back together anytime soon. The Wizards of Waverly Place TV series is over and there are no plans for another movie.

Jake T. Austin, who stars as Max, the youngest member of the family, was asked about the possiblitly to doing a follow-up to 2009′s Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie.

He said, “I know most of the cast wanted to do that. A lot of us were looking forward to doing a second movie. But some of the cast didn’t feel that would be the best moving forward in their career. Unfortunately fans won’t get to see the sequel. But a lot of people would have liked to have seen that happen.”

Which castmembers didn’t want to resurrect their roles? Austin couldn’t be coaxed to reveal who it was, saying, “You want me to start a war?”

What do you think? Would you like to see another Wizards movie? Do you think there will ever be a Russo family reunion?

Jett January 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm

U know wut I’m from westvirginia and I’ve got a lot of pride for my state and the only good show left that aired in wv is this show And I wanna be famous

Jett January 22, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Plz I love this show so very much

david b conway January 11, 2012 at 12:01 am

there are some pettion,s to sigh for , just go to the , wizards of waverly place pettion spot,s , love david b conway

Random January 9, 2012 at 8:24 pm

And I love seeing families of three like mine so I’m basically max Plz Ms.gomez and the cast . Jake . T Austin is my role model

Random January 9, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Also only good shoW Left and from wen I moved cuz I’m upset that it’s over and no more memories:( Plz Plz Plz

Random January 9, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Plz I love this show ! I even have dreams about it and do u k ow how hard it is for stuff to get in my dreams plus wen I grow up I wanna show my kids that

Clinton M Lewis January 9, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I Know Mrs Gomez Is Heart Broken Of The End From Her Show But When I Print Out
From Her Show I See Season 5 And I Wish To Have All 4 Season Wizards Of Waverly Place Dvds

Rp January 8, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Do 1 more movie please I want to see what max acts like with no powers and Alex with all the powers and Justin at professor

connor January 7, 2012 at 7:06 pm

i really want for wizards of waverly pace to have another movie or at least another episode i want to see what they do after the family wizard compitition

david b conway January 19, 2012 at 1:46 pm

dear tv series finale web site , hi my name is david conway and my comments to mis , selena gomez , her self i just hope that she will read this comment please i just feel like selena gomez is actting to munch to be selfinish just about her self , just why she what,s to think about her career to munch , and this is not about one preson,s career choice just like her,s , we are the one,s are watching her about 4 year,s on tv series , and we are the one,s that buy,s her album,s and goe,s to see her in her motion picture,s as well , and the only thing that she what,s to do now is by datting her boy friend , justin bieber , and the same thing goe,s with the original cast as well , who the heck is going to be interrest in them just in there career,s in the future as well , we do,nt have to be interrest in them at all as well , and good luck to selena gomez , just to find her motion picture,s career now , just after her put her music on break and on hold just for about 2 year,s , love david b conway

Danielle January 7, 2012 at 9:09 am

I rrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaalllyyyy want another movie I am 9 you want me to be bored

Makayla gaylord January 6, 2012 at 11:11 pm

It is my best movie I love it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make more please I am only 10 I dont want to be bored all the time I love wizards of waverly place it is the best

Makayla gaylord January 6, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the number 1 fan

david b conway May 25, 2012 at 9:44 pm

dear web site , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that just with the original cast of wizards of waverly place they should look at there own personal career iis not happening that much right now and they are going down hill just with there own career as we speak ,, and just look at want happened to miss selena gomez , future motion picture career thoses things are is still going down hill as well , i do feel like they might have to do the second sequel soon or later just if they what to save there own personal career soon and wehere the heck is selena marie gomez the fourth album she might be to lazy i guess , love david b conway

Craig January 6, 2012 at 8:20 pm

The only cast member with a solid career possibilities away from the show is Selena, and you can’t do a Wizards of Waverly Place movie without Alex.

Anonymous January 6, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Please let there be another movie please please please im just a kid but I love this show so much and know a lot a kids who look up to u guys please don’t think of your career think of the kids!!!!:( :( :(

thomas January 6, 2012 at 7:28 pm

I would like to see one but I think someone is thinking to much of their singing career like another disney celeb

Random Person January 6, 2012 at 7:16 pm

YESSSS YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I would love to see another movie AND MORE EPISODES :) ok you don’t have to make more episodes but atleast make another movie :)