Would You Fall for That?: Cancel or Keep the New Series?

Would You Fall For That? cancel or keep?ABC started out the summer by bringing back What Would You Do? for another round of episodes. After seven installments, they replaced it with a new hidden camera series called Would You Fall for That? which tests people’s gullibility in various situations.

The network was hoping for better ratings but Would You Fall for That? isn’t providing them — at least not yet. The first two episodes have averaged just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.28 million viewers.

This summer, What Would You Do? averaged a 1.2 in the demo with 3.88 million. While neither program is a big hit for ABC, What Would You Do? certainly performed better than the new show.

What do you think? Do you like the Would You Fall for That? episodes or should ABC stick with Would You Fall for That? instead? Should they dump both?

Dottie September 20, 2013 at 11:17 am

I didn’t like this show the first time I saw it, but I kept on watching and ABSOLUTELY LOVE it !!! I got so many people hooked on it and now they’re threatening to take it off? This show makes me laugh out loud even when I’m home alone. And realizing that you really WOULD fall for that is the best part.

Kathy August 31, 2013 at 9:03 am

My husband and I loved WYFFT … best show of its kind since Candid Camera. We have been disappointed not finding on again … please bring it back! Great show!

Dottie's Mom August 23, 2013 at 11:52 pm

I AGREE !!! My daughter called me up one night recently at about 8:55 pm and said, “You’ve got to watch this new show, WYFFT! It’s hilarious !!!

Dottie August 23, 2013 at 11:49 pm

I want them both, but if I had to choose, I would say WYFFT. I live alone and I used to sit here laughing out LOUD for the entire show! PLEASE BRING THIS BACK !!! Doesn’t hurt that I have a BA in Psychology and understand most of the scenarios. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DON’T DROP THIS! TRY “SPREADING THE WORD”! I’m sorry I didn’t do it sooner.

Chester Field August 21, 2013 at 6:28 am

The EXACT problem is that people may still have wanted What would you do? on a Friday night. (or something else).
I say give “Would you fall for that?” another chance on another time slot…maybe a Monday night or something (just guessing…)
In the meantime, thank-you ABC for giving me an excuse to not be home on a Friday night. The two half hour shows you air now should really air on Thursdays.

Why Watch August 12, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Get rid of it.

Terry Champagne August 11, 2013 at 2:58 pm

This is very interesting and entertaining. I think it should continue to broadcast.