Young & Hungry: Season One Ratings

Young & Hungry TV show on ABC Family ratingsABC Family has found great ratings success with sitcoms like Melissa & Joey and Baby Daddy. Will Young & Hungry be a hit as well? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

Young & Hungry revolves around a food blogger (Emily Osment) who goes to work for a wealthy tech entrepreneur (Jonathan Sadowski) as his personal chef. The rest of the cast includes Rex Lee, Aimee Carrero, Mallory Jansen, and Kym Whitley.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if the series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

Update: Young & Hungry has been renewed for a second season on ABC Family.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 900,000 total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Young & Hungry TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Kennie K August 18, 2014 at 5:57 pm

My vote is that it is renewed for another season!! I absolutely LOVE Young & Hungry! I look forward to it every week. I have a seizure disorder and am confined to my bed a lot; so, just when I am feeling the need for a pick me up, we will pop on an episode of Young and Hungry, and Smiles abound once more. I would love to see another season of my favorite characters.

Tyler August 17, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Love this show so much! It is my favorite show and I like it more than baby daddy and Mellisa and Joey that I love too. Please renew it ABC family, I only think that Mystery Girls is ok so if you cancel a show make it mystery girls!

Jess August 15, 2014 at 2:57 am

I love this show, hate mystery girls! Best show abc family has had in years

Melody August 15, 2014 at 2:05 am

Renewed, its a cute show.

Kellie August 14, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I absolutely love this show

Barbara martinez August 14, 2014 at 4:21 am

LOVE THIS SHOW ….. on twitter #youngand hungry have to support it so abc family doesn’t cancel it

Mia McCormick August 14, 2014 at 1:33 am

We all love love this show very much, love Emily Osment as Gabi,We love all of the characters her best friend Sofia,Elliot,and Yolanda &Josh and Caroline.Don’t cancel this show .Thank You so much Sincerely Yours Mia McCormick

Kitty August 12, 2014 at 12:17 am

I adore this show. It reminds me a lot of the Nanny. Spectacular writing and one of the few shows that makes me laugh. The characters are wonderful, every single one of them is likeable except Caroline, but then again Cici Babcock wasn’t likeable at first either and she turned out to be hilarious.

If this show gets canceled, I’m done with Abc family. They canceled Secret Life (which had admittedly horrible writing in the final season) and they’ve left contrived crap on like Pretty Little Liars for far too long. Switched at Birth is good but too hard to follow, I’d rather just netflix it and avoid the commercials.

This show is magic. It is the ultimate feel-good comedy and Emily Osment is a beautiful and sparkling talent who has always deserved the starring role. I hope to see this show for many years to come.

Morgan August 11, 2014 at 5:28 pm

I love this show so much! Love Emily Osment and Yolanda and Elliot and Josh and all of the people involved! It is the only show that got me hooked on it right away! Just keeps getting better and better! Renew it for another season please!!! :D

erin August 11, 2014 at 6:55 pm

I think what you really need is to go to abc family site a watch them and it will reboot all of the raitings to the us million viewers watching it if you go to the wilikpedia Young And Hungry and Mysery Girls then you will see the us million of viewers and will be surprised what the raitings are

Emma August 6, 2014 at 8:41 pm

I love this show and Emily! Please don’t cancel!

Casey August 6, 2014 at 2:39 pm

This is a great show! I love Emily Osment! I SO hope their are more seasons

Dee August 4, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I Love Young & Hungry Please Dont Cancel It ….

Renne August 1, 2014 at 4:47 am

Love it….more seasons please. Emily is a jewel.

Pam July 30, 2014 at 10:57 pm

I love Young and Hungry, love the actors and you have fabulous writers!!!
It makes you laugh….

Jordan J July 28, 2014 at 5:42 am

I LOVE Young and Hungry!!! I just got caught up after missing 2, I am so excited for Jesse to be hanging out with Emily again on set! Maybe he will be in more?? Ooo, we shall see! I just started watching Baby Daddy, SOOO GOOD!! I can’t wait for more…all the way in January?? GR! I REALLY hope Young and Hungry stays. It seems like everyone loves it. Just need to advertise it everywhere and show old episodes in case others can’t watch it!! I hope producers read these comments. They need to keep this show! We will see what happens after the 10th one. It shall go on and on and on till she is an old grandma baking cookies for her grandchildren!!