Zero Hour: Cancelled ABC Show Still Airing — Just Not Here

Zero Hour cancelled episodesThough ABC has cancelled and pulled Zero Hour off the schedule, it looks like viewers north of the border will get a chance to see the remaining episodes.

GlobalTV, which airs the Anthony Edwards show in Canada, still has Zero Hour on their schedule, at least for the next two weeks. The broadcaster runs Zero Hour at 8pm on Thursdays, just like ABC did.

Global makes aired episodes available online but are only available to those with Canada IP addresses.

There’s still no word on when or if ABC will get around to airing the remaining 10 episodes of Zero Hour. A summer run is a possibility but the show’s ratings were so poor that the network could likely garner better ratings from reruns.

On the positive side, ABC hasn’t removed the show from their website so there’s a chance the episodes could also be released there.

What do you think? Do you think Zero Hour will continue airing in Canada? Do you think ABC will air them eventually?

UPDATE: GlobalTV has now pulled Zero Hour as well. Both ABC and GlobalTV only aired three episodes.

SNAPL April 2, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Please air the remaining episodes. This was such a good and unique show. This could be the next cult following–you know the kind that start out slow and then go on to have a huge and loyal following. If the episodes will not air on ABC, find some way that those who loved its start can see them on another network.

Anonymous April 2, 2013 at 1:46 am

Don’t cancel!!!

Makayla April 1, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Why?!? I’m obsessed! You can’t cancel it!!!!

Wendy M March 31, 2013 at 10:59 pm

We were slow to start watching but saw the first three episodes on Hulu and we are hooked. Why would ABC cancel?!? Crazy! Please bring it back!

CHERYL March 31, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I agree with everyone who is dissapointed in the cancellation (?). It hooked me from the first episode and, like others, I had to find out about it being pulled by going on the internet. Please bring it back – nothing like leaving us to wonder what was going to happen! You finally give us something meaty to watch and you think that we would rather watch reality shows – Really?!

Peter March 31, 2013 at 11:49 am

One of the most promising shows since “24” and it gets cancelled!!!!!

Probably because they take up the mystic side of christianity, the ocult side of it, some power have to be behind why this super series was stoped, because it wasnt because of low viewers or something like that, its sencitive information and ABC is a disgusting network that actually bought up the rights and then burried it!

All these disgusting shows about noobs dancing with stars, reality shows etc, no one really wants to see it, they just watch it because they love to hate people in it, not because the show actually is good. This show Zero hour tho…is REALLY REALLY GOOD. So much potential…Im so sad, I actually cried when I saw this show was cancelled :(

david bailey March 30, 2013 at 3:29 pm

How rediculous they have cancelled such a series that had been building up to a great conclusion. We are constantly subjected to reality T.V. from every angle. If i want reality i can go outside. Dont try and explain ratings for i have been personally a neilson household.

we need to make networks accountable for there decision making by contacting sponsers in numbers to post our displeasure. Remember who pays for the shows & there air times. Be smart people !!!!!

Lisha March 30, 2013 at 10:34 am

I’ve been waiting and wondering when will the next episodes of Zero Hour would be airing.Then something with in myself told me to check for cancellations and I be damned it was! I’m so pissed off! Every time I get into watching something that makes your blood boil,keeps you guessing.excited about what’s next to come then these writer’s snatch it from up under your feet! This is yet another series that could’ve been a great show,but we’ll never know now. Sorry to Anthony Edwards and all the other cast members.I was ecstatic to see one of my most favorite and memorable actors back on tv.I knew this would be interesting. Another let down…..

Tammmi March 29, 2013 at 7:18 pm

ABC never gave the show a chance. My mother and I were already hooked from the first episode. Thursday nights were our nights to tune the world out because of Zero Hour, Greys Anatomy and Scandal. I personally don’t like reality shows especially Wife Swap and that is what ABC has given us.. Highly disappointing. Bring Zero Hour back and give it a chance. We loved it.

sandra March 28, 2013 at 11:16 am

Ive been wondering if they moved it to a summer only show I think it stinks that they canceled such a good show and to leave us faithful followers high and dry

Dodie March 28, 2013 at 2:48 am

Really???? I just thought it was because of march madness that it wasn’t on.. was just getting good.. Not a big preair talk up, like The Following had,but was a great show. Am really tired of all the “reality shows”,that’s why I like storyline shows because I get enough “reality” at work an on facebook,an when I spend my free time on tv I want to be entertained not disgusted.

BLB March 24, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Really liked this show … although Anthony Edwards (originally TV’s ER star) is a great actor, he wasn’t the right “leading man” for this role. Not a good match with his TV Zero Hour wife. Needed a sexy, handsome guy with hair. (Sorry just being honest.) Early on, I feared it wasn’t gelling and then it moved very fast and became thrilling. It really drives me crazy that some interesting shows are canceled so quickly and even more annoying when a show runs for a while like “Missing” and then the plug is pulled at it’s most dramatic point. More than that … WHY do networks think the ONLY demographic that is of importance are ages 18-49? Ridiculous! Wake up ABC, CBS, and NBC, the senior population is “younger than ever” – us Baby Boomers are likely to spend as much money (or more) on advertised products. Just like the fans of Harry’s Law that yelled from the rooftops and got it airing a little longer, now another fun, quality show was canceled. And, here we go, how predictable … Zero Hour is being replaced for the good ole wife swappers – celebrity version now. Even more stupid then before.!! YUCK! Now that’s a show NOT worth my time.

Michelle March 24, 2013 at 2:18 pm

I loved this show and thought it was still on! It wasn’t advertised much to begin with and I didn’t hear it was cancelled. What a shame, I hate reality TV and refuse to watch it.

Jennifer March 23, 2013 at 11:35 pm

ABC is so annoying!!!! They get the best shows and because they will not advertise them properly, cancel them if they are not number one in the ratings. Zero Hour had it all and I was looking forward to see how the story played out. I am sick and tired of reality TV and was excited to find a scripted show that was interesting to watch. But yet again they dangle the carrot in my face to yank it away. BOOO ABC!!!! For canceling it!!!

Nancy March 23, 2013 at 9:41 pm

What a disappointment. Please release the remaining episodes!