Zero Hour: Cancelled ABC Show Still Airing — Just Not Here

Zero Hour cancelled episodesThough ABC has cancelled and pulled Zero Hour off the schedule, it looks like viewers north of the border will get a chance to see the remaining episodes.

GlobalTV, which airs the Anthony Edwards show in Canada, still has Zero Hour on their schedule, at least for the next two weeks. The broadcaster runs Zero Hour at 8pm on Thursdays, just like ABC did.

Global makes aired episodes available online but are only available to those with Canada IP addresses.

There’s still no word on when or if ABC will get around to airing the remaining 10 episodes of Zero Hour. A summer run is a possibility but the show’s ratings were so poor that the network could likely garner better ratings from reruns.

On the positive side, ABC hasn’t removed the show from their website so there’s a chance the episodes could also be released there.

What do you think? Do you think Zero Hour will continue airing in Canada? Do you think ABC will air them eventually?

UPDATE: GlobalTV has now pulled Zero Hour as well. Both ABC and GlobalTV only aired three episodes.

Mark April 16, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Why is it idiots run major networks. Shows that are interesting and intriguing get pulled and dumb shows remain. Try Friday night ABC!!!

Erica April 11, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Please bring this show back. It was the only show on that made me even think about what could possibly be happening (and I was usually wrong) since most shows these days you can pretty much guess what is going to happen. It was something I got all my friends and family hooked on until it was cancelled. I have never had so many people liking one show at once and for ABC to cancel it was just disheartening. I hope they at least give us an ending so we can know what happened. I feel like you put me on the edge of the cliff and didn’t push me but won’t let me leave either, and that sucks!!! I hate reality TV and rarely watch it (unless someone else has it on) and this was so refreshing to see on a network. I don’t have cable, but gladly waited a day to watch it on the site. However, after waiting about 3 weeks with no new show I then decided to figure out why and was extremely hurt when I found out it was cancelled.

William April 11, 2013 at 5:57 pm

ABC stands for “Already Been Cancelled”.

William April 11, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I watched the 1st one on iTunes because I forgot to set my dvr to record it. Then I started to record them so I could watch them later so I can zip thru the commercials(waste of time). Then I saw that it only recorded 3 of the 13 shows. I am very disappointed like all the rest of the people. I am glad that I recorded them and not watched them live. Just thinking about all the wasted time watching the same commercial over and over again and never getting to see the ending would piss a lot of people off. But I guess that they will put some other Honey Boo Boo CRAP SHOW on to rot your brain, and not show the ending to that too. That is why I record and don’t watch live. If they don’t show them all then all I have to do is hit the delete button. Then none of my time is wasted. Just something for you people out there to think about.

Anonymous April 11, 2013 at 2:20 pm

It is all the same for ABC. They have cancelled every show that I get interested in. First was Flash Forward, a few others, now Zero Hour. I wish they would at least bring a show to a close before pulling it. I almost do not want to watch another startup for fear it will be cancelled as well.

Jolie Runyan April 11, 2013 at 4:43 am

This is the best show I have seen in years!!!! Why would they pull it? I was wondering what happened and just assumed it would be on the off season. So disappointed when I looked it up and it was canceled. They should bring it back!!!!!

alicia nino April 10, 2013 at 9:18 pm

you stink the zero hour was good

Deborah April 9, 2013 at 10:39 pm

I’m so ticket off, I love the show!! They really should renew something with some substance to it…something to make people to think!!!!

Catherine April 8, 2013 at 7:27 pm

My son and I loved this show, we were shocked that it was cancelled!!! What gives? Great plot and really made you think, totally addicted. We kept waiting for more episodes and I finally googled it. How can this be? There’s so much junk on TV that this show was a refreshing change. What a shame.

Anonymous April 8, 2013 at 9:08 am

Dumb dumb dumb…. but you had a show like Jersey Shore for years!

Christine Joyce April 6, 2013 at 1:22 pm

I agree with James and Marie. Really liked this show and like others kept looking for it. Absolutely insane!!!

mickela April 5, 2013 at 1:28 am

What the HECK!!, I get addicted and its gone, such a great mystery series that seriously was not obvious at all. I MEAN COME ON!! How come they didn’t market this like all the other movies, I mean I practically stalk ABC for shows, and even I didn’t hear about this till recently and now its all over… severely disappointing.

Anonymous April 3, 2013 at 2:29 pm

What the heck!! Loved the show and all the intellectual neaunces and twists. Loved the touch of history with science. Heavens forbid theres no zombies, a chance to win a million dollars, or extreme violence, just a good thinkers show. Bring it back

Anonymous April 3, 2013 at 4:09 am

Last season “The River ” ………and now this!!!!! IDIOTS

Jeff April 2, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Its the same story. Year after year, good show after good show gets cancelled. The same pleas ” bring it back”, ” listen to our demographic”, “I’ll never watch the network again” , ” reality shows stink”, etc. rarely work to bring back good shows. Why? Because as much as “smarter” viewers dislike reality shows, they’re cheap to make and the majority of the other viewers love them. It’s all about money. Nothing else.