Zero Hour: Cancelled ABC Show Still Airing — Just Not Here

Zero Hour cancelled episodesThough ABC has cancelled and pulled Zero Hour off the schedule, it looks like viewers north of the border will get a chance to see the remaining episodes.

GlobalTV, which airs the Anthony Edwards show in Canada, still has Zero Hour on their schedule, at least for the next two weeks. The broadcaster runs Zero Hour at 8pm on Thursdays, just like ABC did.

Global makes aired episodes available online but are only available to those with Canada IP addresses.

There’s still no word on when or if ABC will get around to airing the remaining 10 episodes of Zero Hour. A summer run is a possibility but the show’s ratings were so poor that the network could likely garner better ratings from reruns.

On the positive side, ABC hasn’t removed the show from their website so there’s a chance the episodes could also be released there.

What do you think? Do you think Zero Hour will continue airing in Canada? Do you think ABC will air them eventually?

UPDATE: GlobalTV has now pulled Zero Hour as well. Both ABC and GlobalTV only aired three episodes.

s.d March 7, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Iam very disappointed to hear zero hour is cancelled. At least run the first season episodes. It was just getting interesting!! Who wants to watch bachelor type shows, anyways its so phony..

val March 7, 2013 at 4:29 pm

SOOO disapointed!! It has the makings of an interesting show . I can think of a lot of other shows that should be pulled! Hope they air it again.

Andre March 7, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Unbelievable. Another great show that ABC has decided to pull the plug on.

What gives ABC, just wonder how you get your ratings numbers cause there are many, many ppl wondering why the show is not showing up on their Schedules, one hour before Person of Interest.

Teresa Croxdale March 7, 2013 at 4:27 pm

This was my favorite show of the season. The plot was great! I don’t know how these ratings are calculated. No one ever checks with me? Guess I’ll try to find DVDs at some point and watch all the episodes. I’m becoming increasingly unhappy with network and cable TV decisions. Why spend so much for hundreds of channels that have nothing I want to watch? Cancelling Zero Hour was a poor decision ABC.

Marg March 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm

My husband and I are truly disappointed with the cancellation of Zero Hour. This was not enough time for a ‘smart’ decision!

Judy March 7, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I thought that Zero Hour showed real possibility. It was smart and intriguing, and I had hoped that it would last longer than a few episodes. Unfortunately, premature cancellation is a growing and ugly trend in new programming these days. Personally, I am done investing in the shows offered by this network, the worst of the lot IMHO. It’s just not worth the disappointment.

CK March 7, 2013 at 12:43 pm

ABC is stupid that was great show.

Eagle March 7, 2013 at 12:36 pm

THIS REALLY SUCKS!!! ABC – put the show back on, we want some intelligent shows to watch instead of the same old stupid stuff you people feed us!!!!

Ruth B. March 7, 2013 at 11:58 am

I totally AGREE with the comments above! I am VERY disappointed that ABC would discontinue Zero Hour, which had the makings for a really interesting and compelling TV show. I also emphatically agree that there is just SO MUCH “STUPID TELEVISION” which is “just irritating noise” and a complete and absolute “waste of time”!! I can not stand the idiocy of “sitcoms”, especially those with cued audience laughter! Ugh! Dumb!! I don’t comprehend how anyone can watch those when there is other much more “intelligent” television out there! WHY?!
I DON’T really watch too much television aside from: HBO’s-Game of Thrones; AMC’s – Walking Dead; ABC’s – Revenge; FOX’s – Touch . . . and a few other similar shows. I usually watch CBS . . . just not any of their stupid sitcoms!

Tarick March 7, 2013 at 11:11 am

Zero Hour is a smart show. My wife and I enjoy this show together. One of 2 shows mind you. It bothers me that stupidity on television stays year after year. “The Bachelor”, “Grimm”, “Little Liars” and so on its the same crap over and over and let’s not leave the cable networks out of it “Duck Dynasty” and other reality shows are helping our Country become IDIOTS. If you do not agree with me that’s fine. In my opinion keeping the intelligent programming off the air is slowly sucking our brain cells out. “Idiocracy” has all of the world pegged. Where is the thought, the intelligence, the life experience? Thank you ABC for another BRILLIANT move on your part by canceling Zero Hour

Tara G March 7, 2013 at 10:00 am

ABC is a disappointment. The whole 3 episodes aired barely gave a chance get ratings! Zero Hour has the possibilities of a great show! Wish they’d aired on Saturday night when all TV selection needs improvement.

Clovis March 7, 2013 at 8:54 am

Cancelled on GlobalTV in Canada. It will not air in Canada tonight.
This SUCKS!

Fred W March 7, 2013 at 2:10 am

Zero Hour was a bit tough to sit through. BUT, in shows like this that you need to watch to get your update on the show, you need to give it more than 3 episodes.

Millar March 7, 2013 at 1:23 am

It was much too early to pull Zero Hour from the schedule. The series was interesting to me and showed great promise. Sure was better than all the reality shows.

Missy March 6, 2013 at 11:28 pm

I am so disappointed that Zero Hour has been canceled. It is probably the best show that ABC has had on in the last 15 years! It’s a great show with great actors. I hardly think that airing 3 shows is enough of a time frame to honestly make a good choice in canceling it. ABC, you’d better learn that what you are doing is completely insane. ABC for some reason believes that The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and Wipeout are good shows. to that I say HA!!!!! They are so fake and so dumbed out, it really sucks. Perhaps the only people who watch ABC are dolts, huh?