Zero Hour: Cancelled ABC Show Still Airing — Just Not Here

Zero Hour cancelled episodesThough ABC has cancelled and pulled Zero Hour off the schedule, it looks like viewers north of the border will get a chance to see the remaining episodes.

GlobalTV, which airs the Anthony Edwards show in Canada, still has Zero Hour on their schedule, at least for the next two weeks. The broadcaster runs Zero Hour at 8pm on Thursdays, just like ABC did.

Global makes aired episodes available online but are only available to those with Canada IP addresses.

There’s still no word on when or if ABC will get around to airing the remaining 10 episodes of Zero Hour. A summer run is a possibility but the show’s ratings were so poor that the network could likely garner better ratings from reruns.

On the positive side, ABC hasn’t removed the show from their website so there’s a chance the episodes could also be released there.

What do you think? Do you think Zero Hour will continue airing in Canada? Do you think ABC will air them eventually?

UPDATE: GlobalTV has now pulled Zero Hour as well. Both ABC and GlobalTV only aired three episodes.

Jim Brundle March 8, 2013 at 10:56 am

I’ve about given up on ABC. I loved Flash Forward…they cancelled it. Started on Last Resort (not great, but better than most of their other crap), but they killed it. V went the same way. I think ABC is committed to putting out the most brain dead shows in the hopes that they pick up the lowest common demoninator audience, instead of focussing on creating shows that will attract a loyal following.

Zero Hour had all the signs of being a great show that could build up a huge cult audience, but alas, the morons at ABC didn’t have the patience nor the brains to see that.

Janice March 8, 2013 at 7:24 am

I really enjoyed this show. I think it is sad what network tv has become. Back to cable tv for intelligent shows.

Sue March 8, 2013 at 4:45 am

The only show I watched on ABC and 1 of 3 shows I watch per week! It was such a
Good show how can they drop after just 3 airings? The overall quality, story, acting,
and directing was so good, I could see awards all around for it! It’s said the whole
story won’t be told!!

A. Fischer March 8, 2013 at 2:51 am

Bring it back. Great show, just started to get interesting too. I actually just missed the premier because I never saw an ad for it. Bad promo team.

iana March 8, 2013 at 1:57 am

First they pull Last Resort and now Zero Hour?! Then to fill the spot with crappy reality tv?! BOO!!! My kids, myself, and Hubby had something interesting to watch. Well it looks like Thursday nights are gym nights because there hasn’t been anything else worth watching. It would have been nice to see the story finished for both shows. C’Mon ABC just air what’s been recorded. Disappointing news…

Shaun March 8, 2013 at 12:29 am

I am disappointed too, Had a great plot!

Ray March 7, 2013 at 11:39 pm

If you aren’t going to air the rest of the episodes, at least put them on a DVD so we can watch the rest! How frustrating! My whole family really liked this series! We TiVo it since we aren’t home when it aired and watched the first 3 episodes over and over in anticipation of the next. EXTREMELY disappointed it has been cancelled!

Ron March 7, 2013 at 11:16 pm

It figures. I agree with Debbie completely. I watch 2 network shows a week, Zero Hour would have made it 3. Guess the relationship to the Book of Revelation was just too much for ABC.

Jerry March 7, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Imagine my disappointment when I came home anticipating to watch Zero Hour and it was not on! I then got on line to find out why and :learned it had been cancelled. Why after only 3 weeks? ABC give it time! Needless to say I won’t be watching the replacement shows. Bring back Zero Hour!

Joe March 7, 2013 at 10:35 pm

C’mon! Really ABC! ? You didn’t even give the show a chance to get started. You cancel it after 3 episodes ? Why? So we can watch reruns of stupid reality TV! ? Give me a break!

brianna March 7, 2013 at 10:31 pm

if abc had spent even ANY money advertising this show it would have been a hit! too bad they spend all their advertising money on “splash” i mean what the heck is that anyways? who wants to see a bunch of F list stars trying to do olympic worthy dives for 12 episodes!?
This network has to get their priorities in order

Mike March 7, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Who are the, “all wise and knowing” executives, behind the curtain at ABC, that canceled Zero Hour??? Like the all powerful Wizard of OZ, the ABC Executives are not what they appear. Zero Hour “was” the only show on TV that I looked forward to viewing. The ABC Witchecutives have again sent out their monkeys and burned a great show!! I hope ABC will find their heart and PUT ZERO HOUR BACK on the air!!! I will keep “clicking” my heals until it returns.

Vicki March 7, 2013 at 9:43 pm

I agree Last Resort was a great show, I looked forward to and so is Zero Hour!
Great plots and well acted!
There are way too many reality shows or just plan poorly done shows and these were quality.
The only thing worth watching on Thurs. will be Elementry!

Rita Eley March 7, 2013 at 9:42 pm

I am completely devastated that they just canceled this show!! I just caught up on the last episode so i could be ready to watch todays showing and i noticed nothing recorded. I got confused and thought maybe my DVR messed up. I googled the show to just make sure it was going to still air and my jaw dropped as i read that the show is canceled! Out of all these stupid mindless fake “reality” shows on your network, your company would much rather air that garbage than something that is actually interesting and mystery filled that keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more! Come to think of it, i was really into The River and it just came to mind that your network canceled that as well. At least you finished out the season. That show was awesome and should’ve had a second season! To think that there’s 10 more episodes left of zero hour and you’re not going to air them is a shame! Put it on late night TV if u think you have more important airings to show… And if not then i hope that some other network gets the hint and keeps it on TV!! Come in ABC I’m losing faith in your network and it seems your true fans are dwindling.

Mike D. March 7, 2013 at 9:37 pm

I can’t believe that they cancelled this show. It had an interesting plot that really kept you thinking about where it was going. I found myself hurrying home so I wouldn’t miss any of it. The cast was great. I hope they (ABC) reconsider, and put the show back on, perhaps in a different time slot. Or at least release it online. I want to find out what happens! :-)
p.s. replacing it with “Shark Tank” . . . I was so depressed!