Zero Hour: Cancelled Series Returning

Zero Hour canceled show returnsABC has announced that they’re bringing Zero Hour back — at least for a little while. The network cancelled the show after three low-rated episodes and pulled it off the schedule.

They’ve now decided to let viewers see the remaining 10 installments. A pair of Zero Hour episodes will air on Saturday, June 15th, at 8pm. Single episodes will be broadcast each week after that, until the two-hour series finale on August 3rd.

NBC recently announced plans to run unaired episodes of their Do No Harm series over the summer as well.

What do you think? Do you plan on watching the leftover episodes of Zero Hour? Do you think you’ll watch them “live,” on-demand, or online?

alison harnett May 2, 2013 at 1:23 am

Will definitely been watching

Anonymous May 1, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Will definitely DVR the series. There are questions that need to be answered.

Yesh May 1, 2013 at 3:43 am

“Zero Hour’s” clever inter-dimensional play, blended past to present, to past reflections indicative of the future, led the viewer through the maze of a seemingly unraveling ancient mystery, with smoke and mirrors, casting shadows, enigmatic architecture, while proposing doubt on pre-conceived realities, eulogizing relics, divulging into the dark dungeons of illicit men–where no one is as they seem, immersed into the Ages old profanity (Human Genetic Manipulation)–shrouded within collars, robes, habits, candles, imagery, suits, and human relationships, all amongst the characters. The talisman shown of dark science bequeathed death, the ability to perform such evils upon other characters within the series (caged specimens of mankind), for the plot–the greater good? The main character’s distressed revelation that his life had been multi-faceted, pre-scripted with bizarre prismatic angles, twists and turns, is full of intrigue as TIME at “zero hour” had ended and yet had just begun (the chalice, cross, or beast?). That said, the series is an enthralling mystery and very interesting, to say the least! Cool, they are not going to cancel it and are going to allow the rest of the series’ 10 installments to continue! It has been disappointing to see shows fans liked to watch, such as Flash Forward, The Event, and others to be canceled so abruptly! Looking forward to seeing the rest of Zero Hour soon!

Yesh May 1, 2013 at 12:28 am

The series’ inter-dimensional play, past to present, to past reflections indicative of the future, leads the viewer through the maze of a seemingly unsolved mystery, smoke and mirrors, casting shadows, enigmatic architecture, while casting doubt on pre-conceived realities, eulogizing relics, divulging into the dark dungeons of illicit men-no one is as they seem, immersing many into the Ages old profanity–shrouded within collars, robes, habits, candles, and imagery. Their talisman of science bequeathed death, to perform such evils upon mankind, for their greater good? Their deducement is futile. That said, the series is an enthralling mystery and very interesting, to say the least! Cool, they are not going to cancel it and are going to allow the rest of the series’ 10 installments to continue! It has been disappointing to see shows fans liked to watch, such as Flash Forward, The Event, and others to be canceled so abruptly! Looking forward to seeing the rest of Zero Hour soon!

lina April 30, 2013 at 10:29 pm

so happy to hear, will not miss one minute of them

SummitGuy April 30, 2013 at 9:59 am

Glad they’re going to give the series a ending. I liked the series and was surprised to see it pulled after 3 episodes.

Richard April 30, 2013 at 12:28 am

Yes I will watch Zero Hour. Hopefully there will be answers for questions not yet answered and a decent finale. I will watch on my DVR. I don’t have time to watch live and plus I can FF thur all the comericials. For me DVR is the only way to watch TV except for live Sporting events.

heather April 29, 2013 at 9:19 pm

I’m glad, itv

LARRY LOVE April 29, 2013 at 8:56 pm

I MISS THE SHOW IT WAS GOOD GIVE THE SHOW A CHANCE OK

moe big bitch April 29, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I CANT WAIT IM TIRED JJERKING OFF AT NITE THANK GOD

Jeremy Rynek April 29, 2013 at 6:51 pm

It’s really just too bad, he hasn’t been on anything in so many years, and it gets axed after just a few episodes. It looked interesting, but after I heard it was axed, I decided to not even bother. Maybe he can be a retired surgeon that wants to be a firefighter on Chicago fire next year. I say again, Chicago fire is ER in a fire house. So, just think about it, he’ll fit right in.

bg April 29, 2013 at 6:37 pm

This just shows they had nothing NEW to show the viewers over the summer. Fail!

Brus Van April 29, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Thanks ABC! Love the show. Can’t Wait!

Leigh Ann von Hoelle April 29, 2013 at 11:17 am

I’m glad. I wasn’t able to watch it the first time, so i’m happy to get a chance to try and see it this summer.

Anthony April 29, 2013 at 10:37 am

I’ll watch the Zero Hour episodes, if only to see what the great mystery was supposed to be.