Zero Hour: Cancelled Series Returning

Zero Hour canceled show returnsABC has announced that they’re bringing Zero Hour back — at least for a little while. The network cancelled the show after three low-rated episodes and pulled it off the schedule.

They’ve now decided to let viewers see the remaining 10 installments. A pair of Zero Hour episodes will air on Saturday, June 15th, at 8pm. Single episodes will be broadcast each week after that, until the two-hour series finale on August 3rd.

NBC recently announced plans to run unaired episodes of their Do No Harm series over the summer as well.

What do you think? Do you plan on watching the leftover episodes of Zero Hour? Do you think you’ll watch them “live,” on-demand, or online?

Logan June 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm

I am so happy that this show is returning! I hope for season 2! This is so different than other shows I’ve seen. It’s kind of like The Davinci Code. The writing is great and the actors are awesome. It’s intelligent and suspenseful. They cancelled it way too soon. Great move to bring it back. Thank you!!

Greta June 15, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I am so glad that this show is going to be aired. It is one of the few new shows that actually caught my imagination. I hope there is much more to come no matter who airs it.

Kathy B June 15, 2013 at 9:51 pm

So happy to read this after seeing the listing for tonight’s show. We all got gipped when ABC decided to pull the plug on the show and leave us hanging. Cannot wait for the remaining episodes and I hope another season after that!

Sue Barker June 9, 2013 at 12:01 pm

wow so glad is coming back on. If ABC doesn’t want to air let another station pick up!

Cathy May 24, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I can’t wait I hope it comes back for Season 2!!

Johnnie May 20, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Finally!!!! Hope For season 2!!!!

John T Chance May 16, 2013 at 6:39 am

I will Watch this excellent show

kathy June 14, 2013 at 7:02 pm

This show was one of the best new shows in years! Why was there no advertising? I stumbled upon it, and within minutes I was hooked. How could anyone cancel this show for political or religious reasons? Just look at what goes on in the real world, then tell me this is too controversial. I will watch this show, and hope for many seasons to come. I will not watch anymore stupid, so called reality shows. Network executives: Please take note, this is a GREAT show,and if you give it a chance, and do some advertising, you will be amazed at how many new viewers you have.

sarah May 14, 2013 at 7:38 pm

yes!!!!! I love the actors in it especially Michael Nyqvist. The story is getting better and better, the author should have gone to the bbc they wouldnt have canceled it :).
I really do wonder about american tv and this killing of series so early they should do more mini series like they do in the uk i hate it when they just cancel stuff and dont give you a decent ending to the story. to be honest it would have been great as a throughly planned mini series.To be honest no matter how intriguing the story is i dont think it would have had material for more than two series, it would run out of steam.
so hopefully it will get a good and enjoyable ending im really looking forward to it

scott May 11, 2013 at 11:42 pm

I not only plan on it but can’t wait to see the last 10 episodes

JED May 5, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Cant wait and will also buy the DVD for it. It was awesome, but they started it in a bad time/date and people simply missed it. I hope people get to see it now in full.

Maddy May 5, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I can’t tell you how sad it was for me to lose Zero Hour! I was rivoted to the story and wanted to know how it would end! So glad you’re going to finish the story! Who knows if you had aired more episodes it probably would have gathered more of a following. I’m sure shows like Star Trek didn’t have a large following at first it took time to gather. Well, thank you again for deciding to bring it back for the summer.

Patrick May 4, 2013 at 8:50 pm

Yes, I will watch it. I like the premise of the show.

Nancy May 3, 2013 at 2:01 am

Fantastic! Yes, I’ll watch. Truly amazing in 2013 that money caters to the lowest common intellectual denominator! On second thought – not really surprising.

Renee May 2, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Sure hope they start over from the beginning as there is a lot of details in the first shows that will help make sense of the rest. Also might give a chance to new viewers to find the show for the first time. I am really glad they are bringing it back. It has the potential of being a great series – advertising might be a plan too people…

kathleen May 2, 2013 at 10:10 am

Definitely will watch! Love this show and Anthony Edwards is such a great actor!